the one with the flashback

chapter ninety-one

[TRIGGER WARNING- smut. so if you are uncomfortable with this type of content then you can skip the whole chapter ]

 so if you are uncomfortable with this type of content then you can skip the whole chapter ]

The wall was against his back; the plaid shirt he was wearing the only protection against the chilly temperature. Elyna's fingers had reached Stiles' belt buckle and were slowly and steadily teasing him as she deftly released the pressure holding the fabric to his hips.

"Oh. My. God," Stiles moaned, leaning his head back against the wall and shuddering in pleasure, blood slowly running downwards. After months of holding himself back around her he was finally ready to let go. Just then a face flashed through his mind. Blonde hair and a knowing smile.

Heather.

Stiles' arms lowered from Elyna's waist and took hold of the fingers that were resting just inside the hem of his shirt.
"What's the matter? You don't want me to?" the Norwegian girl asked, her eyes clouding with confusion.

"Of course. I do. So, so much. But, Els... the last time... well, the only time I've ever been in a situation like this, the girl died. She was taken and she died and I lost her. I don't want to lose you too," Stiles told her.

Even thinking of what had happened to his childhood friend was painful. His eyes gleamed with tears at the memory. He reached up and brushed one away from his cheek, and turned his head away from her.

Stiles heard Elyna take a deep breath and felt the soft pressure of her hand on his cheek. He let her gently turn his head to face her and found compassionate hazel eyes waiting to comfort him.
And she twined her hands around his neck pulling him close to her small body. Stiles caught her waist and buried his face in her hair.

"I'm not going anywhere. Unless you want me to, I will cling onto you with all my might. You're not getting rid of me this easily," Elyna whispered into his ear, cuddling closer to his body.

Stiles pulled back slightly from the hug to look into her face, and then kissed her, slow and smouldering. Elyna sighed into the kiss and parted her lips to him. Stiles ran a teasing tongue just inside her upper lip, and Elyna allowed her tongue to tangle with his in a slow, graceful dance.

When they pulled away from each other, both of them were flushed and panting, but glowing.

"Let's go slow," Stiles suggested.

"Believe it or not, that is the sexiest thing a man has ever said to me before sex," Elyna chuckled, caressing Stiles' chest gently.

"Well, I'm a pretty sexy guy," Stiles joked along, before his face turned serious. "You know I'm a virgin. And I want this to be good for you too. I'm not sure if I can make it good for you-"