the one where he knows, he knows, he knows, everyone knows

thirty-five

[Trigger Warning- mentions of gun and blood]

🐺🐺🐺

"Tighter." Matt waved the gun by Stiles' temple, a look of disbelief on his face. He looked carefully as he forced the hyperactive boy to handcuff his own father to a pipe in the cell room.

Stiles wanted to keep the handcuffs as loose as he could so that his dad could get out of it and get help but Matt wasn't having it.

Noah looked at his son in fear for his life and nodded. "Do what he says, Stiles."

Gritting his teeth in anger, Stiles, reluctantly, tightened the handcuffs to his dad's wrist, as much as he could without hurting him.

When Stiles stepped back, and looked at Matt with a harsh glare, Matt sneered at him. He quickly reached out and grabbed Elyna, pressing her back against his chest. He pressed the gun on her temple.

"Keep up the attitude, Stilinski and I will your blow out your girlfriend's brain before you can even blink." He spat.

Scott and Stiles glared at the boy.

Noah noticed that his son's fists were shaking in anger and he looked at him worriedly. He didn't want Stiles to try to save Elyna's life and end up getting all of them killed.

"In the hallway," Matt jerked his head back and ordered them.

Stiles tensely moved around to walk out to the hallway, beside Scott, followed by Matt who had kept his gun pressed against the back of Elyna's head.

Elyna was absolutely exhausted and hanging by a thread and it could easily be seen on her face. She'd never fought so much over her bloodlust.

She was also royally pissed at Matt. In her hundred years of existence, she never let anyone hold her as a hostage or use her as her liability.
If things were different, she would have snapped Matt's neck the moment he raised his gun to her head the first time.

She was scared- scared for his brother, scared for Stiles, Scott, Noah and Melissa, who would be here any moment.

They walked in the hallways and Elyna shuddered when she saw three dead police officers sprawled on the floor.
Their chests were slashed and necks slit, crimson blood staining their uniforms.

Elyna's eyes widened as she felt her teeth becoming sharper and her claws grow. She was famished. She quickly clenched her hands in fists and held it by her side before anyone else could see.

She needed to get out here. Now.

"Are you going to kill every single innocent person in your way?" Stiles asked Matt.