the one with the matted blood on the head

chapter eighty-seven

🌊🌊🌊

Stiles Stilinski and Elyna Benston lead themselves to the Nemeton in under twenty minutes though it felt like hours underneath the harsh conditions.
Elyna felt that if something were to happen to the parents because they wouldn’t reach to them in time, Elyna would be the one to blame.

She was the supernatural, she shouldn’t have been unconscious for so long.

Well, Stiles should be blamed for his reckless driving too, but then Elyna thought she shouldn’t let Stiles drive in the first place in such harsh weather condition and in his anxious, frenzy state of mind.

When they reached the spot, Stiles looked around trying to find where exactly the parents had been hidden but he couldn’t see anything.

“They should be here!” He told Elyna, yelling over the howling of the storm.

He had a firm grasp on his girlfriend’s hands and he looked at her as she closed her eyes, and tried to hear for three familiar heartbeats or three different yet familiar blood scent. Her nose was slightly scrunched and eyebrows pulled together, just like Stiles had seen Elyna do when she is completely concentrating.

Her eyes snapped open suddenly and she pointed at a distance from the large stump of tree. “There!”

Surely, there was an opening on the ground; the root cellar gate, which was already opened. Elyna could hear the ground crumbling and painful grunts of Isaac, Allison and the parents. She sped towards them, using her supernatural speed and helped them.

She pushed up the unsteady and crumbling roof of the root cellar as much as she could, not missing the sighs of relief from Isaac and Allison. She was the Siren-Human, of course she had a supernatural strength much more than the normal level for the supernaturals.

But she couldn’t just keep holding it for long; she had to do something so that everyone could leave and at the same time she didn’t want to be the martyr and get herself killed when the root cellar falls on her.

Suddenly, Stiles jumped in, leaping over the last couple of stairs and lodged the aluminium bat between the ground and the root cellar.

When it was safe, everyone relaxed, a tired smile on their faces. Elyna kept a weary eyes on the root cellar just in case.

“I always said that aluminium was better.” The Sheriff chuckled, his son smiling back. Stiles immediately pulled his father in the tightest of hugs, burying his face into his shoulder.

Next to them, Allison hugged her father too.

When they pulled back, Noah lips were pulled down in a slight frown, seeing the matted blood on Stiles’ temples. The hyperactive boy noticed his father’s worry and shook his head, insisting that he was fine.

Suddenly, the howling winds outside stopped, and everything became silent.

The soil was still rushing inside to fill the gaps of the earth, but everything was silent.

“So it’s all over right?” Allison asked, her eyes fleeting towards everyone present there. “Can we go home now?”

 “Can we go home now?”

okay... so the next chapter is definitely the last chapter of season 3a.
after this, starts my favourite season!! you guys have no idea how excited i am to write about it.

i hope you will look forward for the chapters as well.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE PART YOU LIKE. PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER

this is legit giving min yoongi vibes<3