the one with the hickeys

eighty-one

🌊🌊🌊

For as long as Stiles Stilinski could remember, he had been afraid that his dad wouldn’t come home from work.

One of his first real memories was when his mum and dad sat him down as a five year old to give him the talk. And no not the talk, just… they explained to him exactly why dad could return home late or hurt sometimes and that he had to be a good boy and listen to his mum and not stay strong for his dad.

About eleven years later, he was still staying strong for his dad. Even when he was scared and was going out of his mind, he was staying strong. Just like he had promised his dad and his mum.

He was feeling like his dad’s death sentence would fall on his any time. He felt like anytime there would be a notice on the police scanner, saying that they’d found the body of the Sheriff, head bashed in, throat cut, tied to some tree or something.

Every breath that he took, he was worried that his dad wasn’t taking a breath and it was as if the whole universe was crushing on him.

Stiles felt like he was drowning.

One call from Aldrich and Elyna’s all anger on Stiles melted away. Feeling a terrible amount of guilt chocking her, Elyna rushed out of the library where she had been hiding from everyone. She knew that Stiles would have Spanish next, so she could talk to him before the next period.

However, Elyna found Stiles and Lydia in the middle of the crowded hallway. The strawberry blond was texting someone furiously behind a worried looking Stiles.

“Scott didn’t come to school today, has he?” the human asked Elyna when he saw her jogging towards them. Elyna shook her head, confused by the sudden question. “Neither did Allison.” She completed his thoughts.

“Well, I’m not getting a text from Aiden either.” Lydia huffed and shoved her phone into her bag.

“What’s happening?” Elyna looked at the two in confusion.