Ninjago the Movie

(Y/n)'s POV

I groan as I sit up from a soft surface, I look down to see that it was a bed.

"What the–Where am I?" I question, "Did the Realm Crystal work?"

I look around and find out that I'm in a bedroom and I was in pajamas.

'What in grandfather’s name?'

I got out of bed and went to get changed, though, when I looked into the closet, my clothes were a bit…weird.

I shook my head before using Spinjitzu to change and then I walked out the room.

"Lloyd, (Y/n), good morning!" Someone exclaims.

'Who is that?!'

I walk into a kitchen and see a woman with orange hair putting down groceries and…Lloyd?! He looks different, but it's definitely him.

"Mom, hey, um, here's a thought, what if we didn't go to school today." Lloyd suggest.

'...MOM?! B-B-But she's so…YOUNG!'

"What?! Oh no, you two don't want to miss school, honey." 'Mom' says, "These are the best years of your lives."

'High school? The best years of my life?'

"Have you been to high school?" I ask, "It's judgy, really judgy."

"Oh, sweetie, you just need to give them a chance to see the real you."  'Mom' states.

"Yeah, uh, I don't think we can actually show people the real us." Lloyd replies.

"That's not true." 'Mom' denies, "All you two have got to do is just show them the person you are on the inside."

She taps me and Lloyd on our chests where our hearts are, "Right here, where it matters most…oh and also don't forget, if your dad attacks the city again today make sure to…"

"...Duck and cover until the secret ninja gives the all clear." She and Lloyd say at the same time.

"Huh?!" I exclaim.

'Mom' chuckles before patting me on the head, "Looks like your sister is still sleepy, try to keep her awake, okay?"

"Sure, Mom." Lloyd answers.

"Oh, and don't forget." 'Mom' gives us both hugs and a kiss on the cheek, "Have a happy birthday, you two."

'What? Our birthday isn't until next Tuesday.'

Lloyd wipes his cheek, "Thanks, mom. We'll try our best."

"Of course you will!" She exclaims.

Lloyd takes us outside where I finally get to question him.

"What is happening?!" I asks, "Where are the others? Did Wu come through the portal? Where is the Time Blade? Why do you look so different? Where are we? Wha-?"

"Woah, woah, hey just, just chill out." Lloyd snaps his fingers in front of my face, "Unfortunately, we have to go to school today, so get out of your dream realm and let's go."

He grabs my hand and starts walking towards a bus stop as I finally realize something.

'Realm…the Realm Crystal! Something must have happened that sent me here! That’s why everything's different, I'm in a different Ninjago!'

We finally reach the bus stop and the people next to us scoot over and immediately start texting on their phones.

'Okay, different Realm. Lloyd and younger mom mentioned dad, so he's alive, but they also said he attacks the city, which means he's currently Lord Garmadon.'