The Temple on Haunted Hill

(Y/n)'s POV

"Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang..." Says the tour guide.

Yang's Haunted Temple...it's not too scary looking during the day, but it may be worse at night.

"I'm still surprised B.Z left."

'Well he said, and I quote...'

'...I'm watched too many horror movies to know not to go into a haunted house at night, it's common sense.'

"It's not like there are killers in there."

'Well, it's his opinion, he said he would come back afterwards.'

"...the notorious Sensei without a pupil, infamous for crafting the lost material art of Airjitzu."

"So is the scroll just in the building or do we have to get it from the ghost himself?"

'Let's hope for option one.'

"Unfortunately, we can't take our tour group inside, for rumors say anyone trapped inside it's walls at sunrise, will be turned into a ghost permanently."

"But if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the ghost of Sensei Yang himself, looking for his lost pupils."

"I hope it's not a rumor, for it is our only hope!" Zane yells.

"Ah, sorry about my loud friend, he's a little hard of hearing." Cole apologizes.

"Known for his un-- Ahem. --usual teaching methods." The tour guide continues. "

"I thought you said you two fixed him?" Kai whispers.

"We did, to a certain degree." I sigh.

"At least he's no longer talking backwards." Jay huffs. "I guess our tinkering got his volume level stuck, heh, heh."

"At least you can understand me now!" Zane yells.

"Dating back, ahem, to the Edo period..." The tour guide spoke a bit louder.

"Well, from now on, only speak if you have something really important to say." Cole tells him.

"Who put you in charge?" Kai questions.

"I did." Cole replies. "After you guys mucked it up, it's my turn to be in charge. And like me, I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn Airjitzu from the ghost of Sensei Yang, and get out before sun up."

"Since Morro already knows Airjitzu, we just have to hope he hasn't figured out the next clue." Kai stated.

I sigh, "That's why we have to hurry."

"Well, the sun us setting, which means we should head back to the bus. Wouldn't want anyone to turn into a ghost." The tour guide jokes.

The group of kids laughed, boarded the bus and took off.

(Timeskip)

It was dark and the Haunted Temple suddenly looked way scarier than it did earlier.

We pop out of hiding and sneak towards the front door.

Jay and Cole tried to pry the window open while Zane, Kai, and I just went through the front door.

Once the other two came in the door shut by itself...and locked.

'I'm starting to think B.Z had the right idea...'