All of Nothing

Re-edited

(Y/n)'s POV

A few weeks after the volcano fiasco, and figuring out that Pythor has the third Fang Blade, we decide to search for any Serpentine in ninjago and question them about the Fang Blades and Pythor. Which is what we're about to do as we chase one of the Venomaris around Ninjago City.

He runs into an alleyway, and that's where we corner him.

"Going somewhere?" Cole asks.

We all point our weapons at the snake, threatening to attack him if he tried anything.

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh?" Jay questions,"Where's the last Fangblade?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." The snake stutters out.

"You know what it is. The fourth Fang Blade." Kai demands, "When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer."

"Calm down, Kai." I tell him before smiling at the Venomari sinisterly, "We can force it out of him if we need too."

The Venomari's eyes widens in fear,"O-oh. That Fangblade. Haha, You're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume."

Zane raises an eyebrow,"Won't that mean it'll consume you too?" He asks

The snake blinks a few times as the realization dawns on him, "Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't wanna unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food." He pleads.

"Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai asks.

"You're days behind him." The snake stutters, "There's gotta be something else you can do."

We all look at each other and I sigh.

'Looks like we're at a dead end.'

(Timeskip)

"The Venomari's right." Nya tells us, "By the time we cast sail clear across to the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade."

"Oh, come on, guys." Jay says, "This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something."

Cole hums and we all try to come up with an idea.

"Hey." Lloyd calls out, pulling on my sleeve, causing all of us to look at him, "All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere, while he goes for the fourth."

"It's so simple." Cole states.

"Huh, Why didn't I think of that?" Kai questiones.

"Because you're not the Green Ninja."

'Haha, good one.'

"I can't be that easy " Jay says.

"Easy? My algorithm suggests taking the other three would be far more dangerous." Zane tells us, "Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals."

Kai chuckles, "Finally, I don't have to hold back."

"Even if you could steal the other three," Dad says, "You don't even know where they are."

"He's right." Uncle Wu agrees,"For the past few weeks there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghost."