Blackout

(Y/n)'s POV

I am trying so hard to stay calm right now, but it is very challenging.

"I'm going to punch dad in the face."

'Let's not get violent.'

A few days ago we were being chased by the Overlord who was controlling a giant mechanical dragon.

The ninja shut down the power, which kept us safe, though until the Overlord is gone for good the three of us have to stay away.

But now...for some reason, my father has Lloyd and I training in the mountains by holding rocks on our backs while he continues to stack them!

"We underestimate the importance of balance." He says."When it's there, we're at peace. If something is off, everything falls. Ninjago is no different."

It put to much faith in technology, allowing the Overlord to return. And because of your friends, now the world is without power. When one relies on something to much, we become weak, vulnerable, imbalanced."

"In order to find your full potential, and unlock your true power you must find your own balance."

"Full potential!?" I questioned."I already reached my true potential, why do I need full potential?! That's one potential to many!"

"We're already the Gold and Silver Ninja, how much power do we need." Lloyd strained.

"You've only scratched the surface." Dad says adding a few more rocks. "You two have the potential to move mountains. The power of the First Spinjitzu Master."

'I don't want the power of the First Spinjitzu Master.'

"Can we go back to beating up Serpentine or something?!"

'My life story just keeps getting worse dosen't it.'

"We get abandoned by Misako."

'Got isolated from the outside world.'

"Became a ninja."

'Found out about the Green Ninja.'

"Wanted to be the Green Ninja."

'Our brother became the Green Ninja.'

"Found out about our prophecy."

'Tried to run from the prophecy.'

"Ended up accepting the prophecy."

'Then all of a sudden destiny decides to make us the Silver Ninja.'

"And now we're being hunted by some evil spirit that wants to take our power!"

Dad then decides to stack a giant boulder on top of the pile I'm holding.

I fall to the ground and was covered by a bunch of heavy rocks.

'I'm just going to stay here.'

I heard Lloyd break free from his pile of rocks, he came over to me and moved a rock that was covering my face.

He chuckled "As comfortable as that seems, we need to get moving."

I didn't answer and he sighed.

All off a sudden the rocks that where on me were blasted off by Lloyd.