A Line in Remembrance

(Y/n)'s POV

We arrive at Mega Monster Amusement Park and I wince at how destroyed it was already, "I assume this place is a lot more awesome when it's not being torn apart?"

Black Bear sighs, "Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?"

Lloyd stands up from the driver's seat, "It ends here and now."

Zane puts a hand to his head, "Pixal, give me a danger analysis. Pixal? Pixal, respond. I need a danger analysis."

Nya gasps, "Here's one! The roller coaster!"

We all look up at the roller coaster and see that a part of the track was missing. Worst part was, there were people on the roller-coaster heading straight for the missing track.

"Oh Crap!" I exclaim before turning to Lloyd, "What's the game plan Mister Master?"

"Zane, Cole, Morro! Get up there fast!" Lloyd orders.

"Right!"

"Got it!"

"Leave it to us!"

The three of them then use a technique fly up to the roller coaster, using what the guys told me Airjitzu.

I had to double back as I realized something.

'His name is Cole?!'

"The rest of you, spread out!" Lloyd says to rest of us, "Time to make this place a snake-free zone."

I then flip up my hood, "We can do this team."

We all then run into the park, "Whoa, listen to Lloyd taking charge. I like it."

"Yeah, he's really getting this Master thing down," I add as we all break apart and each take a different part of the park.

I eventually found some of the snakes taking apart a what looked like spinning ride, "Hey! That's public property!" I tell them as I run towards them and knock them away.

I keep on fighting for awhile but pretty soon I was surrounded. But then I remember something back at the Temple.

(Flashback)

"By the way Morro," I ask the green ninja as he turns to me, "What was that tornado thing you did back at the castle."

Morro blinks before realizing what I was talking about, "Oh, you mean Spinjitzu?"

"Spin-what-zu?" I repeat with a raised brow.

"Spin-JIT-zu." Morro corrects, "It special technique created by your Grandfather that when a warrior movement are so fast, their actions become a tornado."

I look at him with amazement. "Whoa, so can I do that?" I ask as he nods, "Awesome! So can you teach me?!"

Morro looks a bit sheepish, "Uh, Sorry Kali but Spinjitzu isn't something that can be taught exactly, Master Wu said it will come out when the key is ready."

"Aww!" I whine.

"But I can tell you to visualize doing it." Morro puts in as he places a hand on my arm, "Jay told me this how you guys unlocked Spinjitzu in the first place..."

I smile before suddenly wondering something...Jay? As in Blue Jay?! His name is actually Jay!

(Flashback ends)

"Now I get it." I say with smirk before charging at the snakes, "Over the planks, dodge the swords!" I say as I dodge and block the attacks from the warriors, "Here comes the Dummy!"