Codename:Arcturus

(Y/n)'s POV

After the others took me home, Lloyd decided to go back to the dark island to split our golden and silver power with the ninja.

I went into the dark temple underneath the light temple and waited for Lloyd to hit the bell.

I let out a light chuckle, thinking about how the ninja reacted to the leviathan.

(Flashback)
*****************************

"What to name you? What to name you?"

I staired into the sky thinking of a name for my new ocean animal friend.

"...How about Aalto, it means wave."

"I guess that makes sense."

The leviathan growled in agreement and I grinned.

"Aalto it is then! Oh, I can't wait for you to meet the others! We'll technically you already know them, but still!"

"My brother, Lloyd, is the Green Ninja, or gold, whatever you prefer. Zane is a Nindroid, he's the white ninja, and the element of ice."

"Then there's Kai, the red ninja, he holds the element of fire."

"He lives up to his element too..."

I laughed, "Oh, then there's Jay and Cole. Jay's the blue ninja, who has lightning, Cole's the black ninja, who controls earth. They're my best friends, I can't wait to see them again."

"Then there's my dad, you didn't see him last time because he was evil and trying to take over Ninjago, but he's good now!"

While I ranted on about the adventures I've had with the ninja, Aalto had arrived at the remote village where I could see the others looking for me.

"Guys! Over here!" I called.

Everyone turned around and their eyes widened.

I grinned. "Everyone, meet Aalto, Aalto, meet the Ninja."

"(Y/n)..."

'Yes?'

"I think you broke them..."

'Oh...Oops.'

*****************************
(Flashback over)

I heard Lloyd hit the bell and I began to get lifted up into the air.

I felt any silver power I had left leave my body.

I smiled as I was placed back on the ground.

"Finally! Back to being the Purple ninja!"

'Don't give your hopes up, I'm sure some kind of destiny is going to come and give us some other weird purpose.'

"Aw, man."

I looked at the the temple I was standing in and decided to look around some more.

I recognized the pictures on the wall and went towards the dark green figure.

'This guy...'

"Let's try and find some more information on him while we're out in Ninjago. If he's so important to us then we should try and find out who he is."

'Do you think he knows who we are?'

"I don't know, but I hope so, it'll be a lot easier to find each other."