Stiix & Stones

(Y/n)'s POV

We arrive at Stiix, which, for the most part, kind of looked like a swamp.

"Welcome to Stiix." A fisherman on top of the sign says, "Uh, watch you step."

The line on his fishing rod started to get pulled. "Oh, I caught one. It's a big fella. Ugh, woah. Woah!" He got flung into the sea by the giant fish and we look at him from above.

Cole gets our attention and points to Kai, who seems to be having a mental breakdown.

"I didn't know you were afraid of heights." Jay spoke.

"I'm fine with heights. It's water I hate." Kai confesses.

"That's ironic."

We walked into the little city, ignoring Kai's fear.

"Didn't seem to have a problem before." Zane says.

"Wait, so you can't swim or you're just scared of water?"

"Before I could make a fire dragon at will." Kai argues. "Since Morro's taken over Lloyd and our powers gone, I haven't felt..." A plank broke under Kai's feet and he almost falls inside the water, "Ah!"

Cole helps Kai up, "Well, now that we know ghost don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it."

We walk further into Stiix and Jay sighs, "What a dump. You'd think the theif who stole the scroll of Airjitzu would have better taste."

"Ah, this is Ronan we're talking about." Cole reminds, "He'd steal the sea if it were worth anything."

"Also, he's a theif, therefore, he wants to lay low." I add

"We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the scroll before Morro does."

(Timeskip)

We all ended up in a pawn shop and were looking around for any sighs of Ronin.

B.Z picked up a piece of a scrap metal "Isn't this the material you and Ronan used for Titan's tunnel?"

I look at the piece of metal and nod.

"There is no way Vibranium is in this random pawn shop."

'Unless this random pawn shop is owned by a certain theif.'

"Oh..."

"Wait a minute, this is my dad's Blade Cup Trophy." Cole realizes. "What's it doing in a pawn shop?"

"Selling stolen goods." Kai laughs, "Sounds like we might have stumbled on the place."

Ronan suddenly walks in whistling while holding a vase that I assume was recently stolen.

We jump and appear around him, traping him in a corner.

"Ronan. Going so soon?" Jay questions.

"Huh?" Ronan gasps. "If this is about our last encounter, it was only business."

"Last encounter?"

Kai growls. "You left us in the mouth of a--"

"So you're still upset." Says Ronan as he walks to his desk, "Let me make it up to you. Aha!"

A net shot down from the ceiling, but it ended up missing us and we all just stare at in an awkward silence.

"Uh, that was a mistake. I can explain that." Ronan stammers.