The Next Voyage

(Y/n)'s POV

In the bounty, the Ninja were still recovering from their battle with Senka, the Bizarro Ninja and Titan had returned to their castle to bring the rest of the Reforms.

Meanwhile I was sitting next to Lloyd, crying into my hands, "My fault. It's all my fault!" I sob. I couldn’t think, not while mom was with that monster!

"(Y/n), it's gonna be okay," Lloyd comforts.

I turn to my brother in anguish, "Okay? Okay?! How is any of this Okay?!" I scream.

"My shadow just created an entire shadow army and took our mother and we don't know what she could possibly be doing to her! You're sick and I can barely walk! What part of that sounds okay?!" I yell as I put my hands to my head. “We, we don’t even if, if mom’s even-”

“Don’t say that! Mom will be alright!” Lloyd interrupts me as he brings me into a hug, "We'll save her, and we'll defeat Senka too."

"You don't know that!" I sob.

"Yes, I do." Lloyd states, "When the going gets tough, we always find a way to pull through in the end."

I turn away, not believing Lloyd's words.

"Just think about it." Lloyd says. "We've been through so much worse than this! Like when we had to rely on father to destroy the Great Devourer, only for him to take the weapons of Spinjitzu. Or with Chen, and how the only reason we probably won that fight is because Kai had the hots for his daughter."

I chuckle a bit before frowning, "Still...if I had just stayed at the house then mom wouldn't have been taken away. I was a fool, trying to fight without powers."

"This wasn't your fault. How many times do I need to tell you that?!" Lloyd exclaims, "You were trying to help your team. Anyone here, and I mean anyone, would have done the same thing in your position."

I just sigh and look away. I could feel him staring at me, with no idea of what I was thinking or feeling.

I hear someone approaching before stopping near us, "Just came to tell you Master Wu needs to talk to you Lloyd," I hear Nya tell Lloyd before pausing, "Don't worry, I'll talk to her."

Lloyd gave me one last hug before getting up and walking away, Nya taking his spot next to me.

"Hey, stupid question but, you okay?" Nya asks me.

I sigh and look down, "I'm sorry Nya, I just feel so terrible. I trusted Senka with my life but she was just using me as a puppet from the day we met. And now my mom is paying the price for it."

"Yeah, you're right." Nya says with a shrug. "Your shadow whom you trusted for years has betrayed you, took your powers and then she took your mom and is now threatening to consume all Ninjago into Darkness."

I glare at Nya for her bluntness, "That's very helpful. Thank you." I strain out.

"But, you shouldn't be sitting here being all depressed about it." Nya tells me. "Just get up and do something. Prove to Senka that you're more than what she thinks you are."

She then looked away bit bashfully, "To be honest, I've always admired you for that, you know." Nya admits, "Even before I became a ninja. When you unlocked your true potential, you were what inspired me to keep being Samurai X. You stood in the middle of that town, told them exactly who you were and wasn't afraid! That wasn't Senka, or your powers, it was just you."

I laugh, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Nya grins, "Oh I know I'm right. Who else would be able to befriend an entire race of snakes? Or Reform a bunch of ex-villains. Especially, a certain ex-villain that you definitely have the hots for." She smirks, gesturing to Morro who was talking to Cole and Kai.