Chapter 19

Billy POV:

They've been screaming for a very long time and I wish Charlie would hurry up and get here before my headache does. I heard the sound of a car door and knew then that it was him, I wheeled myself into the room with the four kids arguing over who knows what. I opened the door and Charlie was frowning at the sound of yelling. I turned to look at them to see Christian on top of Quil beating him with a pillow, while Jacob and Embry took turns hitting the other. I sighed. I have to break this up before she gets mad and phases.

"ALL FOUR OF YOU SHUT UP! AND CLEAN UP THIS HOUSE!" I yelled at them and they all froze and slowly looked up at Charlie and I "I mean it! Embry your in charge, I'm going fishing" I continued

"Wait why is he in charge?" Jake asked

"Yeah I should be in charge not this momma's boy!" Quil continued

"I'm not a momma's boy!" Embry said hitting the back of Quil's head with the pillow knocking him into Christian. Oh boy. I gave Charlie a look and he understood he's gonna have to stop them.

"Will you three stop it already!" Christian said glaring at them before beating both Quil and Embry with a pillows, and Jacob went to go rescue his best friends hitting her in the back of the head. Surprise surprise they're fighting again. Charlie had somehow managed to get Quil to sit on the couch and pull Christian away from almost murdering my son and tossed her on top of Quil.

"Hold her there!" He commanded Quil and he listened. "Okay listen I don't want to arrest any of you so knock it off and clean okay!" He commanded them. Fishing here we come!

"So what was going on back there?" asked Charlie once we were off on the road.

"Just teens being teens, Charlie" I replied

"I thought you said Christian was a helpful tribe member?"

"She is, she's just got a few anger problems,"

"Exactly what kind of helping does she do?" he asked

"Her and another, Sam Uley, they go out and look for anyone who might've got lost in the woods."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Drunk kids getting lost in the woods and being found" I explained

"How would they look, with just them two? That's a lot of ground to cover."

"You would be surprised Charlie"

"Why did you choose them?" he asked

"Christian is the daughter of David and Victoria Hernandez, and Sam volunteered."

"Really? She looks nothing like Victoria."

"I know, she's lighter than a person full Quileute, Victoria and David are both full blood but she is too light"

"Maybe Victoria isn't her mom? You know how that family is, always has been, perfect image nothing bad ever goes on their records."

"Yeah"

When we got back, Charlie helped me down and I wheeled myself up to the door. It's really quiet I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not. I slowly wheeled myself inside, the lights were now off. I turned on the light to see Quil and Jacob cuddling with Christian and Embry's feet, while Christian lay on top of Embry fast asleep. Poor thing, Sam's been making her go out into the forest late at night til 4am so that only gives her two hours of sleep.

"Wow looks like they listened or just tired themselves out." Charlie stated looking at the four sleeping teens that somehow managed to all fit on the small couch.

"Yeah, most likely the second one."

"Goodnight Billy"

"Goodnight Charlie" I made my way toward the phone after Charlie had left, I dialed Sam's number.

"Hello?" he asked in a raspy voice

"Sam."

"Billy? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, but I'm calling to say that Christian won't be going to patrol tonight, she's asleep and looks to peaceful to wake up" I explained

"Alright thanks Billy" he hung up