"I'm okay. I want to go." Connie replied, nodding.

"If she's up for it, we could use the help," Aaron spoke.

"I am. I want to go with Carol." The dark-skinned woman signed.

"Me?" Carol looked a bit stunned, her eyes full of tears.

Connie nodded. "You."

Carol smiled. "Thank you."

"Well, then, I'm joining, too," Kelly spoke as she signed for her sister.

Connie shook her head. "No, Kelly. It's too dangerous."

"It's not up for discussion, sis." The younger sister replied.

Magna looked at Aaron. "I'll go with you."

"So will I," Virgil spoke, coming up behind them.

Alice shifted away from him, eyeing him as Carol spoke. "Virgil, you can barely stand."

"I'd like to help." The man insisted.

"Alice and I can use all the help we can get here and make sure nothing gets in," Rosita says to him.

Virgil made eye contact with Alice before nodding. "Yeah. Okay. I'll stay here.

"Alright. Let's move." Aaron and the teams headed out of the door, which Alice opened for them.

As the women boarded up the windows, Alice did her own and fumbled with it before a hand helped her. Virgil helped the young girl before he spoke. "Hey, look, I want to say that I'm sorry for what happened back on the island. I—"

Alice turned towards him, aiming her hammer at the man. "I don't want to hear your apology. Just focus on keeping everyone safe."

A scream alerted them causing them to whip around to see a Walker grabbing onto Gracie's arm. Judith sliced off its arm before Cassie stabbed it in the head with her knife. Alice pulled Gracie into her arms as Dianne, Rosita, and Lydia came back and board up the window.

"They're all over out there." Lydia says, looking at the walkers outside.

"Radio Carol, tell her there must be another breach. A close one! Go!" Rosita ordered causing Dianne to nod. "Cassie, Judith. Candles, now."

The girls hurried to blow out all the candles, darkening the room before walkers started to pound on the door. Alice handed Gracie to Virgil, raced over to the door holding to closer as Rosita and Lydia joined.

"The hinges are coming apart!" Alice yelled as Dianne came back and joined them in holding the door.

"And the frame." Dianne added.

Rosita pulled away, grabbing her brass knuckles and baseball as Lydia exclaimed. "What are you doing?!"

"Buying us time." The older woman replied.

"What can I do?" Lydia asked.

"Close the door behind me. Keep it closed. All right. On my count." Rosita says before counting down and shot out the door when Lydia and Alice opened it.