Ch 19: Moonlight

~Namor~

Helplessness is the utmost detestable feeling in existence; at that very moment, every inch of my body felt helpless. I fought the urge to swim the depths of the ocean and fly through the expansion of the skies and look for Adrian, but I had to abide by Shuri's plan; hold in my rage and sit and go on as if nothing had happened.

Despite our unfortunate situation, Adria's soft touch and tender eyes showed how much she understood me. We were laughing and anger had seemed to dispel. From the darkness of our situation, there was a faint glint of light.

My body was telling me something; to take, conquer, and make mine. It was strange and almost unbelievable how Adria, the once-called 'weakling,' had attracted even the darkest parts of me. Should I listen to my body? Quench my heart's desire?

Adria leaned on my shoulder and her hand lingered on my thigh. I liked her. I desired her. I... wanted her to be mine, but was it wrong?

Our eyes met and I leaned closer, mere inches from each other until I finally closed our gap. Our lips met, fervently touching, embracing, and tasting each other's warmth. The way the shape of our lips fit like a puzzle; like a meticulous erotic dance. Her lips were oh-so-soft and she smelled like citrus. Orange and lemon, I presumed.

My heart spiked, giving out my feelings. My face burned up. My stomach felt all mushy and funny and giddy. I was happy. Yes, it was happiness, excitement, and a combination of nervousness.

She made me feel all sorts of ways. Adria, the youngest princess of Wakanda, was nothing like Shuri. I felt safe with her. I felt like I could open up and crumble the walls that I had built up.

But why? Right, she was the musical genius and best pianist in Wakanda. An all-knowing astronomer, and a teacher who treated her students as her own children. She still believed in fantasies like the ones in books and fairytales. Adria was all of that and had smitten me in seconds, gushing out the thought of Shuri once and for all.

I wrapped my arms around the expansion of her back, trying to get a hold of my erratic breathing. Slow down. I have to slow... down.

"Ah princess, is this okay with you?"

Her pupils dilated while the corners of her lips raised with a quiver. She was nervous. Adria gave me a firm nod, and I felt reluctant.

"Say it. Say you want me to continue. We won't do anything until you give me your proper consent."

"I want you to continue."

She finally said and it didn't take a second thought for my lips to find hers once again. I took my shirt off and I laid on my back. I let her climb over, take control, and explore as she wished. A dainty brown hand moved from my chest to my shoulder, caressing every muscle; feeling it with the tips of her fingers. Her lips found mine again and again. I wanted her to touch me more, to feel the warmth of her skin all over.

"Go on, don't be shy."

She looked at me, breaking the kiss, and her eyes lit with curiosity. I felt the woman's gaze going from my eyes to my chin, then sliding down my neck towards my pectorals. Slowly those eyes were accompanied by her hand, going down my navel.

"You're beautiful."

She breathed, entertained, or even hypnotized. I was flattered and dared not to move an inch. My body lay there, melting over that couch as her burning touch explored my body.

"Thank you."

And then I felt something warm and wet over my chest right under my necklace. I saw a silhouette of black right over me and strands of soft hair brushing against my skin. She kissed my chest, licked it, and then kissed it once again. Her lips moved downwards, sending goosebumps over my whole body. I shuddered at her touch once she got to my navel. Her hands clung to the hem of my shorts and slowly slid those down.