Part 62

- I'm here to let you know things will be alright. You might be having a bad day, week, month, or even the past few years. It's okay to ask for help. It's okay to admit your not doing so well. I'm not going to say stay strong because I know that's exactly what your doing right now by existing in this world. I'm not going to say it gets better because I know how tired you are of hearing the every miserable year. So I'm just going to let you know your feelings are valid and it's okay to admit you're struggling. Please get help if you need it? You failed the test? That's okay, it doesn't measure your intelligence. You lost your best friend? Don't worry, we make mistakes and you might end up finding someone better for you. You got in trouble with the law? Look at this as time to turn your life around. Whatever you may be struggling with doesn't say who you are . Only you can do that. Your life might be bad, but that doesn't make you a better person. Please remember this and share this. You never know who will need to hear it.

I feel like I'm really struggling with trying to be happy. I try, I really am trying my hardest but it feels so hard to do so.. people make it seem like it's a bad thing for me to be sad. I know I've been sad for a long, long time now but I'm trying.