Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day

Start from the beginning

He dash through his sister leaving a statue of himself made of sand.

Wendy: Can I also join?

L.S: Sure.

The three began to walk out from the guild.

With Porlyusica and Thorn

Porlyusica: You are quite useful.

She said while picking up herbs as Thorn using his magic to help them grow back quicker.

Porlyusica: I'm surprised you can grow plants with just a touch.

Thorn: Actually I have to know about that plants before I can regrow them.

Porlyusica: Really. That must be hard.

Thorn: Actually not, Trace Origin let me scanne new plants each time my eyes met one.

Porlyusica: Trace Origin? Is that a part of you Tracing Magic?

Thorn: Yes, I keep it activate constantly.

Porlyusica: If you have that one constantly activate then that mean your magic container is huge.

Thorn: That's thank to Ice. He train magic gathering and magic container increase.

Porlyusica: What's that have to with you?

Thorn: He is me, and I am him. We are all one. All of us. We're all connected to the same magic container.

Porlyusica: I see, we never think of it that way, we all see you are different people entirely.

Thorn: I see. Mana use to think so too but she isn't wrong either. She doesn't have multiple older brothers when we separated.

Porlyusica: Now that you mention it your name "Neos" is a bit misleading to pronounce for someone who didn't know you. They would said "Neo" but since you're more than one person within a body "Neos" is actually the right way to pronounce it.

Thorn: Huh, now that you mentioned it. It does feel right why my name an "s" in the end.

Porlyusica: Wait... you aren't just one person but multiple, you can talk with each other inside your mind, have different personalities, one body multiple personalities. I got it.

Thorn: What?

Porlyusica: You have a mental disorder. Multiple personality disorder.

With Cyclone and Takemi

Cyclone: I suffer from what now!?

Takemi: Multiple personality disorder. I already spent years with you and each time I took care of you. With each elements is like a different person although you're all just one person.

Cyclone: So is that a bad thing or not?

Takemi: Well my little guinea pig.

She place her hand under his chin as he just continue to look at her with a smile.

Takemi: Normally that would be bad since in most cases when one personality take over, the other won't remember what that personally do while in control. Or one will do something that some won't even dare to think about. But.

She move back to her chair holding the files containing name "My Guinea Pig"

Takemi: Somehow you develop a way that not only separate but you also managed to work things out with one and nother now standing on equal ground with a somewhat similar goal.

Cyclone scratch that back of his head remembering the first they separated.

Flashback

Wind/Lightning: Eh?