Chapter 62 - News

Start from the beginning

What? Advertisement?

"What advertisement? Are you serious about it?" I said to him

"Yes! I think it's the best option for us to let the other necessary people know about our relationship without talking to them. Personally, it will surely help us lessen the burden. It's also the best way for us to share our love story with others for them to know the whole story and avoid their judgment if that's what bothers you. It's also our way of telling all people were getting married and that you will be mine! So, no one will be able to make a move on you anymore. Like that fucking Logan! I'm telling you, babe! You may already know this by now. But I'm quite possessive over anything I love, especially you. I want everyone to know that you are mine! MINE ALONE!" he proudly said. Like he is already determined to do it.

Is he serious?

"Are you serious, babe?" I asked

"Yes! I am! Do I look like I'm kidding?" He spoke.

"Nope, but...." I can't believe what I'm hearing right now! He is not the usual Mew! He didn't let me finish.

"You think I've changed? That before I've been so hesitant for other people to know about our relationship?" He spoke. I just nodded. What Mew said it's true. It's shocking for me to see him act like this. It is so different from the Mew of the past. I saw Mew start to think. He is now sitting on the sofa beside us. He extended his hand, saying to me to sit on his lap.

"Babe, you know when you left last night. I realize how important you are to me. It made me realize that all the things I'm worried about are nothing compared to what I would feel if you ever left me. It's the most horrible thing that can happen to me now! I feel like I was dying every second that you were not on my side. It made me realize that I don't have to be afraid to tell everyone how much I'm in love with you. Instead, I should be proud that you choose me instead of everybody. You are like a precious gem, Gulf! And I was so lucky that I had you. I promised, babe, from now on. I will change for the better. I will not be afraid anymore if you are here by my side. I can face anything!"

I don't know what to say. Every word that Mew said made me so happy. I admit it. At first, I was still hesitant about us, but after all, he said. All my worries went away in a snap! I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I can't help but cry. I'm so overwhelmed right now! On the other hand, Mew became worried because I started crying again.

"Oh no! Baby! Did I say something wrong? Did I offend you or something? Would you mind telling me? You know how much I hate seeing you cry like this." He said so worriedly and started to caress my face, wiping away all the tears in my eyes.

"No, Babe, I'm not sad. I'm happy!" I said to him while trying to smile

"Are you happy?" He asked confusedly. Doesn't he know the term "Tears of joy"

"Yes, Babe! I'm so happy with everything that you have said. I thought I was the only one who felt this much love between us. I'm sorry if I always doubt you're feeling about me. It's just that. I've been in love with you secretly for so long. I've spent most of my years loving you alone. I feel like I'm just dreaming now. Suddenly, I will wake up. Then I will see you being in love with others again, and I will go back to being just your best friend who is secretly admiring you from afar."

"I'm so sorry, baby! I didn't want to make you feel like this. I..." He looks so sorry for me. I didn't let him finish.

"It's okay, babe, As I've said. It's just that when I heard all of your words earlier. It made me realize how much you love me now. Not just as your best friend but as your lover."

"Yes, baby! I love you. I love you only! I love you so much!" He said while caressing my left cheek. I also held his hands that were on my lap.

"Thank you, Mew! Thank you for loving me! Thank you for noticing me! Thank you for answering my prayers." I said to him

"Thank you too, Baby, thank you for saving me from me, for saving my life, and for being patient with me! Thank you for helping me move on! Thank you for helping me live again. Thank you for always being here by my side. For not being tired of me even though I already hurt you so many times. Thank you for loving me! I will use my lifetime saying thank you to you!" He said to me.

Then we just stared at each other eyes, reading each other taught and feelings. Mew's eyes started to move and look all over my face; then, he began to stare intimately into my lips. His left hand remains to hold my cheeks while the other is in my lap. The distance between our faces is getting smaller. Oh gosh! I know that look. I can't help but bite my lip. Our movements stop while he is still looking at my lips.

He then looks at me lustfully, like he is asking for permission for the things he's about to do. Which I fully know already! I'm always ready for him. He is always welcome to me because no one can make me feel this way.

Only him. I just nodded, and then the second thing I know is that we are savoring each other's lips. We kiss passionately and hungrily as we starve ourselves for a long time. No one wants to let go. We are fighting for dominance using our tongues. We are savoring each other's taste and sweetness.

His right arm transfers to wrap from my waist to my back. He pulled me closers to him. I put both hands on his nape to deepen our kiss, but then suddenly. We are interrupted by the sudden call from Mew's phone.

As we checked, who is calling? It was...

Mom Calling.

Oh no!

TO BE CONTINUED