"Aren't you sleepy?" I asked him to escape my embarrassment.

"Nope. Are you?"

"Not really."

"So the groom is your friend?"

"No. He's my best friend. Technically he's also my cousin. "

"Oh! And the bride?"

"I know Tanya for 3 years now. They met when I and Rudy were in Canada for my internship with one of the top doctors in the world."

"How long did you stay in Canada?"

"Nearly 3 years. 2  years 9 months to be precise."

"When did you go there? Why did he come with you?"

"We went there like 4 years ago. He came there because my family didn't agree to send me alone because they were worried that I would starve myself to death when I work so he and Nik convinced them that he would take care of me besides opening his new Indian restaurant with his friend."

"Oh!" He seem to be angry and disappointed but I don't understand what for.

We finally landed and went to the venue. I was completely dumbstruck when Shivaay said he is attending the same wedding when we reached the palace. It's not like he can't but I never found his name in the guest list or during the flight bookings which I have checked a million times because my bua didn't want to miss a single guest. It's maybe because he confirmed it at the last moment. 

We went in and took the keys then I walked to my room. 

It's really awesome. 

I immediately wanted to jump onto the bed and take a nap like my life depended on it but I had an engagement to plan so I just took a shower and went out to meet Shika the wedding planner to discuss the theme. The time passed on and I didn't even realize that it was already 3 pm.

"You should go take a nap. I'll handle it from here. " She said smiling at me. 

I'm in a complete mess and I badly wanted a nap. So I just nodded and went to my room to take a nap. I didn't realize when my eyes shut and I drifted into sleep.

I woke up with a loud knock at my door.

"Riyu come out. I need your help." Rudra shouted knocking on the door.

"Rudy go away. I want to sleep."

"Milky!!!" He yelled.

I jumped out of my bed and ran to open the door before someone hears that nickname.

"I know this would work." He smiled devilishly.

"You idiot. What do you want?"

"I want you to help me get ready. Which suit should I wear?"

"Can't you wait for me to wake up?"

"No cuz it's already 8 and I have only 2 hours. You will not help me if you start getting ready."

"Shit. It's really 8."

"yes. Now say which one?"

"The blue one."

"Okay, I'll come wearing this in 10 min. Take a bath by then."

"Come in 20."

I hurried to take a bath. When I came out he was already sitting on my bed. 

"Which watch?" He asked showing me a box of watches.

I picked one and then selected his matching shoes and broach. Once he is completely ready and applied perfume he left my room to meet his friends.

I looked at my phone and it was 9. I need to hurry.

I did my makeup and slipped into my dress.