Chapter 36: The SS Mission

Start from the beginning

Neos: I see.

Arelas: This sure bring back memories, huh. Seeing you here again after 2 years.

Flashback 2 years ago

Arelas: State your reason for trespassing human!

She said using one of her hand to cover herself while her other hand raise as multiple green light with sword shape all hovering behind her. Her low half is cover the pond she is staying in, opposite from her was Neos with a mix of color clothing, wearing brown and green.

Their eyes met gold met silver, until Neos break the eyes contact by look back as his map and continue walk.

Neos: Not what I'm looking for.

He turn and continue walk leaving her completely shock stunned.

Arelas: (H-He isn't attracte to me!? But I use my Attraction Spell! That always work on my target.)

Neos: Where the hell is this flower at?

Arelas: Hey!

The light swords was sent at him, with just a stomp a tree suddenly burst out from the bottom of the pond growing rapidly trapping the elf inside while dispelling the swords.

Arelas: What? (Plant Magic? No. He doesn't throw any seed to grow this tree, so how? Nature Magic?)

The elf have a look of shock and horror realizing her current position. She is alone with on guard or anyone knowledge about her current whereabout, facing a stranger with cold golden eyes glare at her resampling a demonic being, immobilized being trapped struck into a tree.

Arelas: (Shit! I can't move!)

She look at him seeing him turning away continue walk.

Arelas: (He's going to leave me here? Does he really not know who I am?) Wait!

He take a quick glance back at her.

Neos: What?

Arelas: Don't leave me like this, I-I can many help you. You are searching for something right? Maybe I can help you. (If I be friends or probably get to some guard first then I'll be safe)

He give her a sceptical look.

Neos: Seaf Lilac a flower with healing properties. Blue color. Emitted light blue light in a full moon.

Arelas: (He's looking for it?) Why do you need it?

Neos: My sister is sick and I need it to cure her.

Arelas: (What? His sister? He trespassed into a forest where he could be kill in any moment just to save his sister?) Do you know what you're getting yourself into?

Neos: I don't care, she have high fever and it's my job to make sure she get better as soon as possible.

Arelas: (This guy willing to do this much of his sister, she must be one lucky girl. Having someone this carrying in her life) I know where it's, I will bring it to you once you let me out from this tree.

Neos: How do I know you won't just going to backstab me?

Arelas: I, Arelas Spellian the princess of the elves, sworn with my status as a princess and the spirit of my ancestors that I won't betrayal you. Do you trust me?

Neos: A high elf are known for their loyalty in the vow they made. Alrighty then, I'll I trust your word.

Flashback End

Arelas: Well I'm looking forward to your next performance.

Neos: Right, see ya.

He turn and walk away continuing the tournament.