Chapter 36: The SS Mission

Start from the beginning

A large tall male dirty blonde hair and silver eyes wearing green robe. His facial expression stiff looking down with judging eyes.

Neos: (Sonssa Spellian, a high elf, the elves king)

A shorter female also blonde with silver eyes wearing a dark green dress. She look elegant but her eyes also look judging.

Neos: (Errden Spellian, a high elf, the elves queen)

Next to the queen is a shorter female also with blonde hair and silver eyes, she wore a light green dress.

Neos: (Finally Arelas Spellian, a high elf the elves princess)

The elves princess eyes turn to see Neos before giving a light smile with a small wave. Some distance away are the elder of elves also spectating the tournament from above.

Neos: (SS mission from the elves princess, win this tournament)

Sonssa: EVERYONE! Can I have your attention!

Everyone turn to elves king.

Sonssa: Thank you all for that you made it here. Without further or due let us began!

Everyone else erupted in cheer, Neos just stay quiet his mind focus on his mission. Now standing in an shooting range Neos can see at least 100 elves all with bow.

Neos: (Elf are most known for their skill with a bow in archery)

Neos projected his black bow the Nameless Bow also used by Nameless Heroic Spirit that he saw through his vision.

Announcer: The first round of our tournament distance shot! To be able to enter the next round your arrow much travel for at least 300 meter!

An elf voice said echo through the lacrima around them.

Neos: (300 meter? An arrow longest distance traveled recorded by human only go to 241 meter)

Announcer: First off, our special guest, a mysterious genius Fairy Tail mages. The human with an expressionless mask. Neos!

The lacrima show an hologram screen of him as he walk up to the line getting a lot of whisper and glances from the participants. Some began to make fun of him some just eye him weirdly.

Then then names of 19 more elves appear on the screen as they all walk up to the line. Taking one of their special arrow with a small lacrima on it tip.

They all get in their stand holding their bow pulling the string of their bows back before letting go and firing the arrow.

Their score then shown revealing Neos 1th with 301 meter.

Neos: (The second place only got 261 meter)

Neos then walk to the tree leaning again it and wait for the first event to end.

After some time the eliminary round ended there are only 14 participants left.

???: Hello, long time now see.

Neos turn to see the elves princess Arelas.

Arelas: Neos.

Neos: Yo.

Arelas: How's your sister doing? I was hoping to meet her here.

Neos: My escort said her mission was only to bring me here alone.

Arelas look down a bit saddened by the new before looking back up to Neos with a light smile.

Arelas: I'll be sure to inform the other that your sister also welcome next time you two visits.