part 21

Julian

That evening, Julian realized why Ethan loved naps so much. He slowly grasped onto his surroundings, and he realized how calm everything felt. He was certain that most of it had to do with the fact that Ethan laid in his arms. He doesn't really remember falling asleep with him, but he's not one to complain.

Julian stared down at Ethan, who was still asleep and curled up against him. Julian's mind was still foggy from sleep, and the fleeting light of the sun could've fooled Julian into believing he was still
dreaming.

Then he remembered that he kissed Ethan, and he felt a smile creep onto his face. He kissed the prettiest boy and now that boy laid against him.

Julian allowed his hand to softly explore his face. He traced his eyes and the bridge on the nose careful not to wake him.

At first he wasn't sure why he would do anything he could to help Ethan, or why he only wanted to be next to him. Why all his thoughts surrounded the brown haired boy, but when the small urge to kiss him grew, and when he finally did kiss him, the pieces fell into place like a puzzle.

Julian had kissed Ethan, and he wanted to, and planned on kissing him again.

His hands started tracing small circles on the bits of colar bones that his shirt exposed. He placed a gentle kiss where his neck met his jaw, just below his ear, and he placed another on the tip of his nose.

When he looked down at Ethan, he saw him slowly open his eyes. Julian gave him a second kiss on his nose, "I'll miss you too," he whispered with a soft smile.

Ethan blinked a few times before holding onto the back of Julian's neck, pulling him down for a kiss. Julian breath caught in his throat due to the pure suddenness of it all. The way Ethan's tongue licked at Julian's bottom lip was addictive. Ethan gave a soft tug to Julian's hair, causing him to let out a quiet groan.

Julian pulled away to speak, but Ethan quickly brought him back in before he got the chance. Julian tried again, with a laugh, and Ethan finally let him go. Julian just cuddled next to him, holding onto Ethan's waist like he was going to get up and leave, his face buried into his side

"Oliver could be coming back soon," Julian brought his face up, speaking into his neck which only made Ethan giggle.

"Oliver can go trip on his shoe laces or something," He responded running his hands up Julian's back.

Julian let out a soft laugh, "Oliver is too nice to you," He said letting go and getting up from the bed.

"No, you're just mean," he said tugging his arm toward the bed.

"We should probably talk about this," He said looking down at him.

"I don't want to talk about it, I just want to kiss you," Ethan said looking up at him, and Julian could only think about how difficult it is to take him seriously, when his hair looked like that, and he was still wearing his uniform.

"That's probably why we should,"

Ethan made one of those faces, the ones that twists Julian's insides, "What, do you not want to kiss me?"

Julian let out another gentle laugh, and pulled Ethan up for quick kiss, and dropped him back onto the bed.

Ethan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What? I just did what you wanted. Whats the problem?"

"It was a pretty weak kiss, like it shouldn't even count," He said crossing his legs over one another sitting on the messy bed.

"Why don't you kiss me then?" He said stepping so he stood directly over him, and hand in Ethan's hair.

Ethan didn't wait before standing and meeting their lips together, it was sloppy compared to their previous kisses. Ethan pulled Julian onto the bed with him, loosening his tie. Ethan laid against the head board while Julian sat on top of him.

Julian pulled away to attach his lips to the base of Ethan's neck who let out a soft gasp. Julian could feel himself fill with pride thanks to Ethan's reaction.

He continued to litter his neck with kisses when a soft sound left Ethan lips. Julian only continued to softly bite and suck on the place directly below Ethan's colar bone, before finally pulling away.

"That should count if you ask me," Julian replied slightly out of breath.

"Yeah, I, uhm, think so too," Ethan responded with tinted cheeks. Julian had never found anyone nearly as cute as Ethan was.

Julian gave him a chaste kiss before getting up, "Let's go grab some food for dinner, before someone finds you like this."

A/N: this feels really bad lmk your thoughts please and i'll go in and edit because i'm kind of bad at this. anways please vote and comment and follow i really appreciate it and ily guys smmm also sorry again for the late update. ALSO SORRY I FORGOT ABT VALENTINE's DAY sorry idk i feel kind of bad this is by far my strangest a/n also like please lmk if it was so bad and i'll never write something like this again