EO & SJ: Birthday surprise

Warning: None (:

Warning: None (:

Words: 1.8k

Age: 2

Plot: It's Lizzie's birthday. Y/N and Scarlett have a surprise planned for her. How well will it go?

A/N: Well... hello people! Long time no see y'all. Yup, I came back from the little hiatus just in time for Queen Lizzie Olsen's birthday, so yeah the one shot of the day it's based on that and it's also a college AU (based on the universe of the one shot homophobia even when it's not a part 2 from that). And yes, now I'm back on schedule, ready to, hopefully, post as often as I can.

Thank y'all so much to keep on reading, voting, and commenting on my work while I was on the unexpected hiatus! I appreciated it! And a warm welcome to all the new readers who happened to hop on the book while I was away! Really hope you're liking it so far.

Quick disclaimer, in case you wanna suggest something in the future nearby, the book is exclusively for daughter! reader only because the title say so. With that in mind... Happy reading everyone!

Despite being Elizabeth's birthday it was a work day in the middle of a busy semester and she had classes to attend much to her dismay. Also to make matters worse Y/N's babysitter had canceled last minute that morning and now Y/N had to tag along with her until she was done for the school day.

Scarlett was coming home from work with a great plan on her mind to celebrate and a very special gift in her pocket for the birthday girl. She expected the house to be empty since Elizabeth's classes would begin in less than an hour, but she was very surprised to hear Y/N crying loudly and Elizabeth loud voice right before she opened the front door.

As soon as Scarlett opened the door a pair of arms hugged her legs tightly. When she looked down she could only hear the 4-year-old sobbing.

"Now... what did your wonderful mom made you do that made you so upset, my sweet love?" Scarlett cooed as she carefully picked the girl up.

"Hey! I didn't do anything! I was just trying to get her coat on but she didn’t let me!" Elizabeth scoffed, folding her arms.

Scarlett let out a laugh as she  adjusted the little girl on her arm, who was shyly hiding on the crook of her neck.

"Oh! Is that so? Weren't Flo supposed to babysit her today?" Scarlett asked with a confused look.

"Yeah, but she canceled last minute as always and now, we're running late for class, again." Elizabeth sighed as she looked at the clock on her wrist. "Fantastic! Happy birthday to me, I guess..."

"Oh, I see... why don't... Y/N stay here with me instead?" Scarlett offered with a warm smile. This captured Y/N atenttion who quickly nodded while looking at Elizabeth.

"That would be amazing, babe, but am I asking you for too much? You just finished a long shift at work and you really should rest!" Elizabeth muttered more to herself, as Y/N looked at her with a pout on her lips. "Oh no... Y/N... not the pout."