EO: Homophobia.

Warning: Homophobic slurs and swearing

Words: 1.9k

Age: 3

Plot: Scarlett and Lizzie get an awkward and homophobic encounter with an old lady.

A/N: Hi! I'm back! This is based on a College AU where Scarlizzie are dating and living together. Hope you guys like it.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice week and see y'all very soon. -F.

"Y/N come back here! I haven't put your socks on! And... let me..."

Elizabeth's voice echoed through the hall which distracted Scarlett from her current task: writing her Thesis, or at least the introduction of it. The yelling was followed by the sound of small footsteps running towards the room and a slam on the bedroom's door.

"What in...? Oh, hey kiddo... Haven't see you in a while." Scarlett glanced to the toddler while still typing something.

The quick glimpse was enough to stop her actions when she noticed the toddler was wearing pants but her t-shirt was put on backwards.

"What happened to you? Where are you going dressed like that?" Scarlett chuckled, when the toddler desperately tried to hide under her bed.

"I'm running away from mama... Please, help me." Y/N pleaded with a pout on her lips and her best puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, then... but you have to hide somewhere else..." Scarlett said, pretending to think. "Oh! I know, come here."

It was just a matter of seconds, between Y/N hidding in her new spot and Elizabeth storming in the room with a tired look on her face that only made Scarlett offer a relaxed smile.

"I'm so sorry, babe. You said you were busy and Y/N came out of no..." Elizabeth apologized profusely.

She proceed to scan the room looking for her daughter. It took her a moment to realize where she was as her hair buns were peaking from behind Scarlett's chair.

"It's okay. You both are welcome in here anytime you'd like even if I'm busy." Scarlett shrugged as if it was no problem at all.

"Yeah, but you said you're working on your Thesis and you need to concentrate... It's not like..."

"Love, I swear it's okay. Don't sweat it." Scarlett assured one more time, patting Elizabeth's arm sympathetically. "I needed a break anyway."

"If you say so..."

"Well... Where are you two heading anyway?" Scarlett asked back, taking a sip from her iced coffee.

"Grocery shopping. Y/N already ate all her snacks and we're out of detergent." Elizabeth explained.

"Okay. You heard the boss, you need to come out, Y/N." Scarlett got up from her seat, exposing Y/N's hiding place.

"Scarlett... No..." Y/N whined, as she put back the chair in its place.