SJ & EO: Revenge.

*Requested by readers*

Warning: Swearing, and mentions of blood.

Words: 2.4k.

Age: 16.

Plot: Y/N seeks revenge against Jamie with an unexpected partner.

A/N: Hii, this is part 2 (part 3 if you link it with the "arguments" one shot) of the previous one shot. This is more focused on Lizzie and Y/N, but Scarlizzie is slightly present.
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! It makes my day seeing everyone liking the stories so far.
Hope y'all enjoy it, as much as I did. See y'all next time. -F.

During the majority of the day Rose spent her time crying in her room, not allowing anyone to get in. It was no wonder for Y/N, after all it was only Rose's first break up, and in her experience those were the most difficult to overcome. And since Rose wasn't even responding Y/N's texts about her revenge idea, she figured she would do it by herself instead.

For Scarlett and Elizabeth was a complete surprise when Rose didn't show up to dinner, after only eating half her lunch, and their mother's instincts weren't helpful either, only giving them faint clues of what might happened, so they decided to investigate on their own.

"Come on in, you dork." Y/N responded to the soft knock on her door as she put her backpack outside the now open balcony door.

It was now quarter-past eight and Y/N was just getting ready to sneak out through her balcony as soon as both mothers went to bed around 10 P.M.

She assumed it was her sister knocking on her door, who must've changed her mind last minute, but she was met with another voice instead.

"Hey, Y/N, got a minute to talk? It's important."

Y/N turned around her feet with a smile after mistaken the voice with her sister's. The smile was quickly replaced with a frown when she noticed both her mothers standing in her doorway.

"Yeah... uh... what's up, moms? Are you here to withdraw my punishment and set me free to enjoy my summer?" Y/N joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Unsuccessfully as both mothers only shared a stern look, that only made the teen giggle.

"Oh okay, tough crowd. I get it."

"What's up with your sister? You two are thick as thieves, so you definitely know, because she doesn't want to talk to us." Scarlett said in a serious tone.

"Uh... yeah, no, I am as clueless as you two are." Y/N lied, giving them one of her naive smiles.

"Why don't you want to tell us? What are you two hiding?" Elizabeth spoke this time, with an arched eyebrow.

"Why do you assume we are hiding something? She's probably upset about someone, which I have zero clue about. I swear!"

"So it's because a someone. Interesting," Scarlett responded. "That's all I wanted to know, thanks, hun. I'll go talk to your sister."