SJ & EO: White little lie.

*Requested by a reader

*Requested by a reader."

Warning: Swearing, car accident and minor injuries.

Words: 2.7k.

Age: 16

Plot: A little lie, can cause more problems than they ever imagined.

A/N: Hi! Here's this week's one shot. It's a request (yay) and sort of based of the last one shot it the chapter "arguments" (yup, again, but let's all pretend it's another universe hehe) Kind of angsty but comforting by the end.
Hope y'all enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! -F.

Friday night was always family night on the Johansson-Olsen household, and today wasn't any different, but since Elizabeth had been out in interviews across the city, instead of their usual home-dinner, they decided to go out. Which Y/N was getting ready for, when Rose irrupted into her room with a smiley face.

"Guess what?"

"Did I or did I not just say I'd knock you out if you didn't leave me alone?" Y/N groaned in annoyance while tying her shoes.

"Yes, but.... Don't you want to know what got me so happy?" Rose asked, bouncing on her feet.

"Nope. Leave me alone, Rose." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Since when you became such a bitch to happy news?"

"Since your big mouth got me in garden duty indefinitely." Y/N folded her arms with a frown.

"Oh c'mon, it's not that bad. It's not like you're grounded..."

"Have you ever taken care of mama's plants and vegetables while mama is supervising you? It's not as easy and fun as it seems... so yeah, I'd rather be grounded." Y/N huffed with an eye roll. "Now, what do you want...?"

"Jamie is throwing an amazing beach party in Malibu, tomorrow night. Just for seniors." Rose spoke with an enthusiastic tone as Y/N looked at her, dumbfounded. "At least you could pretend to get excited, you know?"

"Why would I? I'm clearly not going... Jamie's parties suck, besides that's like what? A 40 minute drive? And you don't even drive, Rose. It's not like you can ask moms to drive you there either and arrive like such a loser."

"Oh no, no, don't say that, Y/N... We're so going..." Rose gave her sister one of her famous 'I have a plan' smirks, making the oldest groan.

"Oh no. I know what you're thinking. No, absolutely not..." Y/N shook her head repeatedly.

"But Y/N... Why? It will be so fun going to a party after a long semester and since we're going in your nice car, you'll have all the boys drooling all over you."