EO: New home.

Warning: None (if I somehow skipped something, let me know 😅)

Words: 1.3k

Age: 2

Plot: Y/N and Elizabeth move back into their new home.

A/N: Another one shot with gentle parenting, just because I can hehe. Hope you liked it. As usual, thanks for reading, voting and commenting. It really makes my day knowing you enjoy the stories so far. Happy reading and see ya next time, pals. -F

After months of renovations on their house, it was finally moving day and Elizabeth was excited to come back to their freshly renovated house. Y/N was also excited to help her mom unpack as much as she could, but after getting distracted with 101 dalmatians playing on the T.V. she fell asleep, leaving Elizabeth to unpack alone. 

When Y/N woke up from her nap an hour later. She groggily climbed down the couch, with her hand losely gripping her giraffe stuffie, Raffe. The toddler could hear her mom in the kitchen, knowing she was probably using the stove to make some lunch she decided to explore around the place she barely remembered. It didn't took her long to find something that entretained her. A black marker. 

She uncapped it and with a little uncertainty she pressed the tip against the first thing she could think of. The white wall next to her. She grinned at her success when a long line appeared on the wall and she scribbled until there was a big black stain covering the line. Happy with the result, she scribbled again and again until the wall was covered in black stains and lines.

Proud of her work she started to scribble on more places. She was having so much fun that she didn't noticed when her stomach started growling at the smell of grilled cheese sandwiches. Satisficed with her work, at least for now, she dropped the marker and went searching for her mama.

It didn't take her long to find Elizabeth in the kitchen, struggling to move the microwave to its original place.

"Silly mama..." Y/N giggled, watching Elizabeth struggle. "You don't move the microwave."

"Excuse me? Mama is not silly, rascal." Elizabeth gasped, fake offended, trying again to move, unsuccessfully, the microwave and opening it by mistake, instead.

"Mama, you are..." Y/N giggled louder. Elizabeth walked to carry her between her arms to blow raspberries on her stomach. "No... mama... no tickles..." Y/N pleaded between giggles.

"Okay, no tickles, but we don't call names to people, that's disrespectful, Y/N..." Elizabeth explained with a laugh, adjusting her on her hip.

"Disrespectful... Sorry, mama." Y/N nodded, in signal she understood Elizabeth.

"Yeah, disrespectful... and thank you for using your manners, such a good girl." Elizabeth praised, with a smile, pressing a kiss on the top of her head. "And since you are such a good girl, you can chose what do you want to eat with your grilled cheese sandwich. Apples or baby carrots?"