NR: Allergic reaction.

Warning: Swearing (probably a sad trigger by the end of the chapter hehe)

Words: 1.4k.

Age: 16.

Plot: Y/N has a 'weird' allergic reaction.

A/N: Well hello pals, another week, another one shot. This has been on my ideas draft for way too long, I'm so happy to fianlly share it with y'all.
Thanks again for all the support to the book, I'm still amazed by it! Hope you enjoy it and see y'all next time -F.

"Breakfast is almost ready, we're leaving in an hour. Get up now!" Was the first thing the teen heard that morning, from the lips of Natasha.

A groan immediately fall from her lips, pressing the nearest pillow against her face. For a moment, she considered skipping breakfast due the lack of sleep the night prior, all because she snuck out with her friends and didn't come back until four in the morning, with a small tattoo on her rib.

"Are you up yet?" Natasha knocked on the door, as she tried opening the door, unsuccessfully, because it was locked.

"I am." Y/N groaned back in response, rubbing the sleep of her eyes.

"You better. Don't make me come in there and get you up myself."

With that threatening from Natasha, the teenager quickly got out of bed, showered and got dressed up. Once ready she made her way to the kitchen area of their floor, where Natasha was making some breakfast.

"Look who is finally up. I was about to storm into your room and get you up myself... Did you have insomnia or something last night?" Natasha asked in a concerned tone, giving Y/N her breakfast plate.

"Definitely insomnia..." Y/N responded, as she sat at the kitchen island. Natasha hummed in response, actually sensing what had happened.

"So you're thinking on confess your mischief anytime soon or do I have to ask you directly?" Natasha chuckled, taking a long sip from the mug between her hands.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, mom." Y/N shrugged, taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Okay, then. What did you do?" Natasha crossed her arms with a frown on her face.

"Why do you assume I did something?" Y/N asked in a defensive tone, looking at Natasha directly into her eyes.

Natasha narrowed her eyes at her daughter, causing the teen to gulp. Y/N just needed to hold her own for a little while longer, until Natasha dropped the subject. There was no way her mother would know she'd sneak out, much less know she'd come home with a tattoo, right?

"Okay. Cut the crap, I raised you and I definitely know all your tricks. Tell me what did you do, detka? I won't be mad." Natasha was the first to broke the silence.