SJ & EO: Arguments.

*Requested by a reader*

Warning: A swear word and electrocution mention (is it a warning tho? Honestly, I don't know, but I felt like I should mention it just in case.)

Words: 2.5k

Age: Y/N is 9 months older than Rose. All ages change between the stories, therefore the age is written before every one of them.

Plot: Y/N and Rose argue about everything growing up, ending up in trouble sometimes.

A/N: Hiii, here's another ScarLizzie one shot, this time a requested one! More than a properly story, they're times when the duo argued and ended up in trouble while growing up.

They're a little long, but made with love hehe so I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to read something here, don't be shy and suggest it! Thanks for reading, tho! I really appreciate it! See y'all next time. -F.

Age: 7.

"Hey, Rose. What are you doing with that fork? Is it lunch ready yet?" Y/N asked curiously, pausing her videogame.

"I'm putting this inside the plug." Rose explained, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Before Y/N could ask, Rose continued. "I figured it's the quickest way to get superpowers, like Scarlet Witch."

"You do realize Scarlet Witch is not a superhero in real life? She's just in comics." Y/N chuckled, at the ingenuity of her sister.

"No, she's a real superhero. Just like moms." Rose scoffed, sitting closer to the wall.

"Moms are actresses, pretending to be superheros." Y/N rolled her eyes. "And you're going to get electrocuted."

"Whatever, you're lying. And just because you're a little older than me, doesn't mean you're the boss of me, so you can't stop me."

"Okay, go ahead, then. Electrocute yourself." Y/N shrugged, taking her attention back to her videogame.

As soon as Rose put the metal fork inside the plug she got slightly electrocuted and started sobbing on the floor as she held her hand in pain. As soon as she heard the crying, Elizabeth came running from the kitchen, drying her hands in the apron.

"Oh Rose, what happened?" Elizabeth went to pick her up, as Y/N rolled her eyes, once again.

Elizabeth was met with more crying, as she stroked Rose's hair, in an unsuccessful attempt of calming her down.

"Y/N? What happened to your sister?" Elizabeth asked, again, in a more serious tone.

Now Elizabeth was met with pure silence, as the 6-year-old was more focused on winning the race from the video game. At this, Elizabeth scoffed and walked where Y/N was to turn off the T.V., earning a loud groan from her.