SJ & EO: Lost stuffies.

Warning: None

Warning: None.

Words: 1.3k

Age: 2.

Plot: Y/N is always misplacing and lossing her stuffies.

A/N: Ambiented on an AU where Scarlett and Lizzie are not famous. A little shorter than usual, but well... Hope you enjoy it! -F.

"Why do you look so exhausted, my love? Let me guess... tantrum?" Elizabeth asked in an amused tone, when she opened the apartment door.

Outside of their shared aparment it was an overly tired Scarlett, carrying not only her second child on a six month pregnant belly, but her own purse, Y/N's school backpack with her lunchbox and some groceries, while pushing the stroller where the 2-year-old had been sleeping for the past 15 minutes.

"Yeah, 45 minutes straight. That's a new record for her, I think." Scarlett responded, letting out an exhausted sigh as she handed her wife the stroller and followed her inside the apartment.

"No wonder why she tired herself out." Elizabeth chuckled, watching her daughter pacefully sleeping. Earning a soft nod from Scarlett.

"You're picking her up from school, from now on." Scarlett chuckled, while trying to unpack the groceries on the dinning table, before Elizabeth stopped her.

"You're exhausted, dear, why don't you take advantage of the time and take a nap while Y/N is sleeping as well..." Elizabeth offered her with a smile, redirecting her wife to the couch

"Baby, I'm fine. I don't need a nap."

"You certainly do. You look like you're running on three hours of sleep, and probably the stress of your work is stressing baby Rose, which isn't good."

"No, it's not about work. It's just your children had been making me go nuts, lately, that's all." Scarlett huffed, folding her arms in a childish manner. "It's your fault I'm in this predicament."

"So now they're my children, huh? If I recall correctly you also wanted to try for a second child." Elizabeth retorted with a smirk as she leaned to give her wife a peck on the lips. "Even when Y/N proved to us every day we had enough with her."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Scarlett brushed it off with a smile, as she caressed her belly. "I hope baby Rose won't be as crazy as her older sister is..."

"Let's be honest, she will be probably ten times worst, but we will love her either way." Elizabeth snickered as she put her hand over Scarlett's and left another kiss on her cheek. "But for now, what on earth Y/N wanted from the store that you didn't let her have?"

"Hey! You're talking like I'm the strict mom! I am not, Lizzie!"

"We both know very well you are, Scar. I'm the cool mom here." Elizabeth joked, causing Scarlett to scoff.