WM: Cookies.

Warning: Swearing

Warning: Swearing. (Nothing too harmful hehe)

Words: 1.9k

Age: 14.

Plot: Wanda, Pietro and Y/N make cookies in the middle of the night, after a rough day.

A/N: I was craving for a Maximoff twins' one shot, so here it is. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading and voting! You really make my day. Happy reading! And see y'all next time. -F.

Y/N arrived to the Avengers Tower later than she was used to, all because she was craving something sweet and had to cross half the city to buy her favorite cookies. She was thankful her mom was on a mission along with everybody else on the team, otherwise she would have to explain the reason she was late, and she wanted to forget what happened earlier in her physics class that lead her to detention, at least for now. Once on her floor she ate almost all the cookies watching her favorite movie, before deciding to take a long nap on the living room's couch.

It was half-past midnight, when Pietro and Wanda came home from the long mission, exhausted and starving. Judging by the silence on their designated floor; it did not surprise them at all, to see Y/N asleep on the couch so Wanda used her magic to levitate the teenager and bring her up to her room. Then, they ate some leftovers before heading for a shower and finally to bed. 

When the teen woke up again, in the middle of the night, mentally she was feeling a lot better, but physically not so much; her stomach was growling because she hadn't had any dinner. After realizing it was 2:25 AM, she decided it was worth going for something to eat even though it was a school night and she should be asleep. As soon as Y/N got out her room, she inspected through the hall. Everything was clear and all the lights were off, meaning her mother and Pietro were asleep as well, so she silently tiptoed to the kitchen. Once there, she rumaged through the cabinets, trying to find her leftover cookies as silently as she could. Unfortunately for her, the adventure was stopped, minutes later, by Pietro with a lamp on his hand, still in his pajamas.

"Y/N? I was expecting a bulglar, not you..." Pietro sighed relieved, putting the lamp down and leaning in the frame door.

"A lamp? Seriously? Is that what an Avenger uses for self-defense?" Y/N giggled, making the sokovian chuckle.

"It was what I had in hand. Besides it's powerful if you use it with enough force." Pietro responded. "What are you even doing at this hour?"

"Yeah, sorry Piety, I didn't mean to wake you up. I wanted food, so I'm looking for my cookies... Have you seen them? It's a small brown bag..." Y/N asked with a pout, going back to look for the bag.

"You're nuts." Pietro shook his head, walking to his niece to help her look. "You can't eat sugar after midnight... It's bad for your health and Wanda is going to kill you if you eat that at this hour."

"I'm old enough to eat whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want, and too bad if you or mom don't like it." Y/N shrugged. "Besides what she doesn't know, won't kill her."