SJ & EO: Secret.

*Requested by a reader

*Requested by a reader.*

Warning: Swearing, brief death, drugs mentions.

Words: 2.8k

Age: 16

Plot: After the night at the cementery, Y/N wants to keep the 'adventure' between sisters, much to Rose dismay.

A/N: Hey, someone suggested a part 2 of the one shot Scared so here it is.
Thanks for all the support and for stopping by to read.
Hope you enjoy it. -F.

When morning arrived, Y/N knew it was just a matter of time before the interrogation began again, so she opted to stick to her story, she only had to make sure Rose did the same. As soon as she could find her, and hopefully before her mothers.

Sprinting down the stairs, she realized Rose was not home anymore, but, unluckily for her, Elizabeth was.

"Oh, morning, mama..." Y/N chuckled nervously as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Morning, sleepyhead..." Elizabeth responded. "Woah, it's almost 11. You never sleep in this much. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little tired. After... uhm last night. Which reminds me..."

"Ah yes, of course. Your little escapades. How could we ever forget..." Elizabeth interrupted her. Her eyes rolling in annoyance as she took a spoonfull of her cereal.

"Ehm... Have you seen Rose? I can't find her anywhere..."

"Mom and her went grocery shopping a while ago. They must be on their way back soon. Why?" Elizabeth shrugged as she glanced at Y/N with curiosity.

"Oh nothing, just... sister stuff." Y/N shrugged back with a fake smirk.

Elizabeth only hummed in response, before the room fell into an awkward silence as Y/N prepared her own breakfast.

"Oh... and before I forget... you're on garden duty for the day."

"Wait what? Why? Mama..." Y/N whined, as she took a bite of her toast. "I thought you wanted to talk to us first before... I don't know... give us punishments..."

"We were but Rose already said everything we had to know." Elizabeth admitted, taking her dirty bowl to the kitchen sink.

"Did she?" Y/N asked, her tone a little bit surprised as she glanced at Elizabeth. "So what did she say exactly?"

"Why do you want to know? Is there something you'd like to add to your sister's confessions?" Elizabeth retorted as she arched an eyebrow.

"No...?" Y/N scoffed as she shrugged. "Just curious, I guess."

"Anyway, the punishments have already been assigned." Elizabeth dismissed with a smile causing Y/N to groan.

"But mama, we...."