NR: Family dinner.

Warning: Cursing

Warning: Cursing.

Words: 1.3k

Age: 13

Plot: Natasha invites Melina Vostokoff over for dinner.

A/N: In this one shot Yelena is 23 years old and the Red Room doesn't exists. Thanks for reading and voting! Happy reading! -F.

Yelena had moved on to the Romanoff's apartment very recently due to working with S.H.I.E.L.D alongside her older "sister". Making her everyday life a new adventure.

After work, every night, dinner was also an adventure on itself, because Yelena and Y/N were always messing around with each other. Natasha tolerated them to a certain point where neither of them were hurting each other or her, either physically or mentally. Everything changed when, a cold morning, Natasha recieved a text from Melina Vostokoff, saying she was in town. 

"Alright, family reunion." Natasha called, as soon as she entered the apartment, after a long training session.

"It wasn't me. It was Yelena's fault..." Y/N called inmmediately, pausing her video game without moving from her place in the living room's sofa. 

"It's not. It was your idea to put dumb things on the microwave." Yelena shouted back, walking to the living room with a soda bottle on hand.   

"What on- You know what? I don't want to hear it. Whatever you two broke, you both are fixing it or paying for it." Natasha pinched the bridge of her nose, in an attempt of calming herself. "That's not why I called the family reunion." 

"What for, then?" Yelena asked impatiently, sitting next to her niece. 

"Someone's coming for dinner tonight." 

"Is it Steve?" Y/N arched an eyebrow, knowing that the mention of the super soldier bothered Natasha, since they found out that he had a huge crush on her. Natasha rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Tell me it isn't Bruce." Yelena gagged, making Y/N giggle. Neither tolerating the doctor when he was close to the older russian spy. Natasha shook her head, again.

"Is it Wanda? Please tell me you finally had the guts to invite her." Y/N asked smiling, because she and Yelena secretly ship them together.

"It's Melina. Which means..." Natasha sighed, looking both to her sister and her daughter. 

"We're fucked." Yelena completed, taking a long sip of her soda.

"Hey, language..." Natasha scolded.

"I'm only telling the truth, Nat."

"Yeah, I agree with auntie Lena, mom. Melina has the tendency of being... even more strict than you are." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I know, that's why I need you to be on your best behavior, just for tonight. Tomorrow you can continue messing with each other at dinner, when the coast is clear. Capisci?" Natasha offered.