SJ & EO: Scared.

Warning: "Paranormal" stuff (it is nothing too heavy), swearing, drugs, blood, seizure and death mentions

Words: 2.8k

Age: 16.

Plot: Y/N, Rose and their shared friend group play with a Ouija board, leaving Rose scared for dear life.

A/N: Wouldn't it be a october one shot if it didn't included a little bit of paranormal stuff, would it? I don't know if I took it to a whole different level than the book, but yeah, here it is.
Thanks a lot for interacting with the story! Really appreciated it.
Hope y'all enjoy it! -F.

It was a chilly October night when Rose was convinced to sneak out by her best friend Donna, as their friend group wanted to do something fun in the middle of the night. But as she followed Donna down the cementery she deep down wished she should've stayed in bed, instead, even if that meant getting called chicken for being freaked out by scary stuff.

Donna stopped for a second and Rose was just about to take her phone when she noticed her sister Y/N already sat in the ground, around the tombstones, and chatting happily amongst the other teenagers in their grade and olders that she didn't recognized.

"What the hell are you doing in here too? I was about to text you to cover me up!"

Was the first thing Rose said as she walked up to her sister. Y/N only rolled her eyes playfully as she let out a laugh.

"Sorry, I know you're not so fond of paranormal stuff, that's why I didn't tell you to come with me." Y/N admitted truthfully, earning a confused look from Rose. "But glad you decided to come. We'll have so much fun."

"What do you mean, paranormal stuff?" Rose asked, quotting in the air the last words.

"We're playing..."

"She meant nothing, Rose. Don't listen to her. Come on, sit down." Donna responded instead, giving Y/N an angry stare.

"We're playing with a Ouija board, until someone gets possessed by some ghost or demon." Y/N completed with a chuckle as she offered her some chips from a bag. "Want some?"

"Oh no, hell no. I'm out of here..." Rose said in a panicked tone as she rushed back where the duo had walked. Earning an eye-roll from Donna.

"See what your big ass mouth caused, Y/N!" Donna scoffed, crossing her arms.

"What? You didn't tell her, idiot? She had every right to know." Y/N rolled her eyes as she got up ready to follow Rose. "Start already, I'll be right back."

It took Y/N some steps to finally get closer to Rose, but Rose didn't acknowledged the words leaving Y/N's mouth asking her to stay, so instead, Y/N shoved her a little, only to cause her to fall flat face on the floor.