WM & NR: Bedtime.

Warning: Swearing

Warning: Swearing

Words: 2.1k

Age: 5.

Plot: Bedtime is always an adventure on itself in the Maximoff-Romanoff household.

A/N: Hiya! Here's this week's one shot. A little less problematic than the last ones, but a good one I think.
Thanks for stopping by to read, comment and vote my book. Really appreciated!
Hope you enjoy it. -F.

"Hey! It's really quiet in here. Is anyone home?" Natasha asked in a loud tone as she entered their shared house, after a long day having reuinons at S.H.I.E.L.D.

The clock on the wall anounced 7:37 P.M. so it was really a surprise to Natasha, since it wasn't that late, to find the living room without her daughter and girlfriend and instead being converted into a big blanket fort with the couch cushions, blankets and throw pillows.

When Natasha peaked her head on the fort she expected to find her daughter playing quietly inside, but instead she was met with towers made of some books, some more blankets and stuffies.

"Mommy! No! You can't go in there without the password!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs, startling Natasha, who looked to both sides trying to locate her daughter.

"You scared me to death, detka." Natasha chuckled, as she got up to face her daughter behind her. "Woah, where have you've been? Your hair is covered in twigs and leaves."

"Sorry, mommy! I didn't mean to." Y/N smiled sheepishly in response. "But every peasant needs the password to enter the mighty castle. Sir Monkey's orders, not mine."

"Excuse me? Did you just called me a peasant?" Natasha scoffed as she put her hand on her chest, as if somehow the comment had offended her, playing along with her daughter.

"Yes. You're not part of Sir Monkey's mighty knights so you're just another peasant. Now if you excuse me, you're blocking the entrance, you need to move." Y/N said in a serious tone, smacking her mom's leg with a long and pointy twig.

"Ouch, what was that for? Where did you get that? Outside?" Natasha asked in a confused tone as she tried to remove the leaves stuck on her daughter's hair and Y/N quickly slipped into her arms to enter the fort.

"Mommy no, you're ruining my shinning armor. The old witch gave it to me after I finished the castle." Y/N complained with a pout.

"Okay... detka... where's mama? Why are you still playing? Bedtime is literally minutes away." Natasha asked in a serious tone.

"Don't know who mama is, but there's an old witch down the river washing clothes. Now, move peasant before I call a dragon to eat you alive." Y/N folded her arms defensively, at the mention of her going to bed when she was having so much fun.

"Munchkin... bedtime is in 15 minutes. Is the fort cleaned up like I asked you to?" Wanda called from downstairs.

"Yes mama!" Y/N responded in a panicked tone that made Natasha chuckle. "What's so funny peasant?"