SJ: Skating.

Warning: Blood mention :)

Words: 1.3k

Age: 15

Plot: Y/N skates around the Black Widow's set and ends up injured.

A/N: A little late update because I needed some extra time to process what the hell happened on Multiverse of Madness, but here it is. It might probably get a part 2, idk yet. Let me know what you think. And thank you so much for reading and voting! Happy reading, pals! -F

It was around midday in a hot Saturday, and Y/N had begged earlier to her mom to bring her to the Black Widow's set with her, but now that she was there; it wasn't as pleasurable as she once remembered it. To spend her time while waiting for her mom, she tried a lot of things before her head light up with a crazy idea: Skating. 

It would've an excellent idea if it wasn't for three reasons: First, Y/N was avoiding her homework; second, her old skateboard needed some repairs since one wheel had a small defect, and third she knew how much her mom hated that skateboard. But Y/N didn't care at all, her boredom was stronger than ever.

During a couple of hours, she did some tricks in the parking lot and everything was completely fine, until she wanted to try a new one that ended up in her crashing against a nearby trailer and falling to the floor. After the crash she inmediately inspected herself in the nearest window, panicking when she noticed blood running down the side of her face because of a now open cut on her eyebrow and her forearm that was also in pain and dripping blood.

She hoped her mom had at least a first aid kit on her trailer so carefully, taking her injured arm with the other, she sprinted there until she bumped into someone.

"Oh... I'm so sorry." Y/n apologized quickly, bitting her lip for the pain that only grow bigger. Her eyes went wide when she noticed the faint blood stain in the other woman black vest.

"Oh Y/N, hi... Didn't saw you there..." Florence said, not looking from her phone as she texted something. "Are you looking for your mom? Because she was almost done when..." 

"Nope, I'm going to the bathroom. If you excuse me..." Y/N panicked even more as she realized her mom would be looking for her in any minute.

"Okay, then... Want to hang out later in my trailer?..." Florence offered with a smile, lifting her head.

The soft features that were once in her face were now replaced by a concerned frown when she noticed how bad the teenager was bleeding.

"Woah, are you okay? Like really?" 

"I'm fine. I just need to wipe off the blood. So bye... It was nice talking to you..." Y/N brushed it off and tried to walk away when Florence took her arm to stop her.

"It's blood, you'll make a mess. I know you. At least let me help you out, Y/N..." 

"No thanks, I'll do it myself..."