EO: Paparazzi.

Warning: Drug related insults, swearing

Words: 2.5k.

Age: 17.

Plot: Y/N has an incident with the paparazzi.

A/N: Hey, another Lizzie one shot. This time with the appearance of the Olsen twins. Just because their birthday was on Monday and I was feeling the need to include them in a one shot, and what better time than now.
Anyways, thanks for reading, voting and commenting, hope you enjoy it and see y'all next time. -F.

Despite her family's fame and Y/N's own fame, Elizabeth always tried her daughter lived a life as normal as possible, but sometimes paparazzi made that difficult, especially for Y/N who seem to be a the more problematic in the Olsen family, and because of that she'd had some incidents with paparazzi before.

Today Y/N had been at the mall all day buying some clothes for tonight's party. It was expected to drawn some attention from people and fans, and that didn't bother her, in fact she was always happy to take a photo or sign an autograph, until paparazzi appeared when she was living.

"Why does she have eye bags? Weren't she supposed to look great all the time?" A young guy photographer shouted, refering to Y/N, who put sun glasses to avoid more comments like that.

"Leave me alone. I'm just trying to get to my car." Y/N said, making her way through the mall parking lot, to get to the car that was already waiting for her.

"Yeah man, leave her alone. She's an Olsen, she is probably struggling with drugs like Mary-Kate. That's why she look like that, like a junkie." Another paparazzi joked, some steps next to the teenager, while snapping some pictures of her, too close of her to her liking.

It might been a casual comment for anyone, but not for Y/N who loved her aunt Mary-Kate more than anything in the world. People could comment all they wanted on her and her looks and she didn't care at all, but the moment someone said something slightly negative or offensive about her family or friends, hell would break loose.

"What did you say?" Y/N snapped to the paparazzi next to her, while stopping on her tracks. "Say it to my face, asshole."

"Hey, miss Olsen, let's just go, come on..." Her driver and bodyguard, Edith, rushed to her side, in an attempt of calming her down.

"No, say it to my face, asshole." Y/N confronted the paparazzi again, crossing her arms. He didn't said a word. "What? Has the car got your tounge? I thought so."

"Chill out, it was just a joke." The same paparazzi than before said, rolling his eyes.

"Drugs are never a joke... So you better keep my aunt's name out of your fucking mouth. And don't you dare to joke about her or any members of my family like that again or I swear I will find and call your boss to get your disrespectful ass fired up." Y/N threatened while ponting at him.