Chapter 53: We've noticed

Folsom Prison Blues 2

Alexis leans against the wall as she sat on the floor of the closet with Vivian across from her.

"So you're not here on the search for a hot prison man to date?"

"Uh, no." Vivian shakes her head.

"Not to date, got it. But you also said that you're not here to grope one so then what's the point if being here? Like, you could totally break someone out if you ended up liking him."

"Yeah. If you find him, break him out, I guess. But no luck. Yet. What about you? Any hot prison men?"

"No, well...." Alexis says, laughing a little. "I've got a criminal. Technically."

"Who?"

Alexis starts laughing. "Guess."

Vivian rolls her eyes. "Dean Winchester."

Alexis was silent for a second. "You know what, screw it." She mutters. "Yeah, you're right. Which is the worst part, but you are."

"Wow."

"Wow is right. Its all just so...wow." Alexis smiles, looking up at the ceiling. "I know you don't like him, but you don't see how great he is. Sometimes it feels like there's a part of him only I get to see."

"Really, like, what, his penis?" Vivian asks. "Don't see how that is, but okay." She mutters to herself.

"No, A different side of his personality, you dingus." Alexis shrugs. "And the sex is great. Like, wow."

"Shut the fuck up. I didn't need to know that."

"What? It is."

"If you don't shut up, I won't give you any more weed."

"Okay." Alexis laughs. "Okay."

"God, he's turned you into a whore."

"No, he hasn't. The amazing sex did. I'm convinced you're just bitter cause you don't get any."

Vivian scoffs. "Whatever, whore. And I have had sex. I had amazing sex with my at the time boyfriend like three days ago. Also I can get you a better outfit if you want, you know a not orange."

~~~

"Call." Dean says, setting down a card. Alexis leaned her head against his shoulder as she sat beside him. The cold air nipped at her as she wrapped her jacket tighter around herself.

"Three aces." The man across the table holds up his cards.

"That's a bad beat." Dean shrugs. "That's bad beat, but see, I'm full. Threes over aces."

The man stands up, hitting the table.

Dean laughs. "I'm sorry. Hey, its a cruel game, my friend. Sorry guys."

Sam sits down across from the two as Dean slides the cigarettes into a pile.

"Its like picking long hanging fruit." Dean smiles.