Chapter 24: I need coffee

Hunted 2

Gordon walks back in the room.

"What do you mean, what's gonna happen to me?" Alexis asks as he walks over to the table. Gordon pulls out a knife, turning to face her.

"The demon also said that you had more information. Secrets. Ones that'll help with the war. I need to know them." Gordon says, inspecting the knife.

Deans eyes widen. "No, no, don't touch her."

Gordon moves toward Alexis. "I won't have to, if she cooperates." He looks at Alexis. "So what do you know?"

"Nothing." Alexis answers honestly.

Gordon sighs, pressing the knife to her cheek. Alexis holds her breath as she feels the cool metal press into her skin and blood start to pour from the wound. Tears prick the corners of her eyes, but she doesn't let them fall. She wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

"What do you know?" Gordon asks again.

"Leave her alone!" Dean yells.

"Nothing, you dick." Alexis hisses.

"I really didn't want to do this, but you gave me no choice." Gordon moves the knife to her collarbone, dragging it along the bone. "Just tell me and it'll all stop."

Alexis shook her head. "I don't know a damn thing."

Gordon stabs her in the shoulder, right where she was shot not too long ago. Alexis bit back a scream, she bites down on her tongue. The metallic taste filling her mouth. Dean was yelling and screaming, trying to break out of the ropes that bound his wrists and ankles.

"Come on, Lexi. I don't want to do this, I don't have to. Just tell me what you know." Gordon tilts his head to the side as he rips the knife from her shoulder.

"Don't call me that, asshole." She hisses. Gordon stabs the knife into her leg just above her knee. Alexis clenches her jaw, biting her lip to keep in her scream. A whimper escapes her lips as a tear slips down her cheek.

"Quit lying to me!" Gordon yells. "Just tell me what you know and it'll stop."

"I don't know anything!" Alexis yells back. Gordon drags the knife down her side.

"Leave her alone or I swear I'm gonna kill you." Dean tells Gordon.

"Sorry, Dean, but its just starting." Gordon looks over at him before turning back to Alexis and stabbing her upper arm.

~~~

"Come on, man. I know Sam, better than anyone. He's got more of a conscience than I do. The guy feels guilty surfing the internet for porn." Dean looks at Gordon before glancing back at Alexis. She was bloody and bruised, her cheek rest against her shoulder. What part of her face wasn't full of blood was a bruise.

She looks almost dead. Dean would've thought she was too if he didn't notice the shallow rise and fall of her chest. She was unconscious. Her shirt and pants were stained crimson. Cuts lined her arms, fresh blood still seeping out. Dean clenches his jaw. He was going to kill Gordon.

"Maybe your right. But one day, he's gonna be a monster."

"How? Huh? How does Sam become a monster?"

"Beats me, but he will."

"No, you don't know that."

"I'm surprised at you, Dean. Getting all emotional. I heard that you were more of a professional than this. Look, lets say you were cruising around in that car of yours and, uh, you had little Hitler riding shotgun, right? Back when he was just some goofy, crappy artist. But you knew what he was gonna turn into some day. You'd take him out. No questions. Am I right?"