Chapter 7: I really don't feel like hiding bodies

This one does not follow an episode

Previously

"Hi. I'm Vivian Adams. I saw you die, and I think we're half sisters."

Now

"Huh?" Alexis was at a loss for words.

"Yeah, no, you're gonna die....soon. So, watch out for falling things like.....birds or something."

"Excuse me?" Alexis crosses her arms over her chest.

Vivian pushes past Alexis, walking into the house, "Birds. They have like wings and a beak. You must not get out much." She drops her bag on the floor beside the wall, looking around.

"I know what a bird is. I meant who the hell are you and why are you saying I'm gonna die?" Alexis shuts the door, following Vivian into the living room with Dean close behind her.

"Alex, who's this?" Bobby asks, walking in.

"Not sure, but I think she's crazy."

"No, I'm not crazy. I'm your sister, so unless you're crazy I'm not either."

"Sorry to break it to you, but I'm an only child. Always have been." Alexis leans against the doorframe.

Vivian turns to face her, "Yeah, no, we're half sisters. You get me?"

"No, not at all." Alexis shakes her head.

Vivian sighs, "But we are. We are."

"How?"

"Your, well, our father was a whore."

"My dad never had anymore kids after my mom left."

"Yeah, no, our dad was a demon. You get me?"

"My dad was a lot of things, but he was never possessed."

"No, your mom was sleeping with a demon." Vivian tells her.

Alexis was silent for a second. "So, I guess I'm throwing the whole she was religious thing out the window then." She mutters under her breath. "And you're sure about this? I want proof."

"Well, I guess your mom was a whore too." Vivian shrugs.

"So, you don't have proof?"

"I had a vision and a demon told me."

"So, you had a vision that we were sisters. You do know demons lie, right? And my mom was sleeping with a demon and that's my real dad? Who is also your dad?"

"Yeah, that's about right."

"And other than that you can't prove it? What did you see in your vision?"

"Mm-hmm." Vivian shrugs.

Alexis sighs, "Wow, okay. I need a beer. Dean, will you go get me a beer?"

"Yeah, sure." He walks off. Bobby follows him.

"Your boyfriend seems nice. Kinda odd, though. And also you shouldn't drink, its a disgusting habit." Vivian sits down on the couch across the room.

"One, he's not my boyfriend," Alexis' cheeks flush a bright red. "two, I don't care. I'm drinking."

Dean walks back in, handing Alexis the beer bottle. Vivian stands up, walking toward the two.

"Thanks, I'm parched. It was a long flight." She takes the other beer Dean had in his hand before going back over to the couch.

"You just-nevermind." Alexis rolls her eyes. "So, what do you mean by I'm gonna die. What flying object kills me?"