🌹Valentines gift ❤️

[I'm a little late but I still have time!!!]
.
.
.
Edd:
Edd would get you a package of your favourite candy and a your favourite color of rose/carnation. He's a little simple with gifts but he spends the entire day with you doing whatever you both feel like and for dinner he makes you a huge home cooked meal with fancy pantsy candles and everything.

Matt:
A very large bouquet of flowers and a heart shaped box of chocolate covered strawberries will be literally shoved on your face the moment you see this man in the morning. He has an entire days worth of stuff you can do together and ends the day with a pillow fort and movie.

Tom:
You show interest in one single stuffed animal and he gets it, behind your back that is. Usually he'll either get you a box of chocolates or your favourite candy for the stuffed toy to hold. You guys spend the day cuddling in his bed or making a mess of the kitchen. At night Tom would escort you outside to a romantic picnic under the stars and surprises you with a song.

Tord:
If you think Matt went overboard with flowers think again. Tord sends an ungodly amount of flowers to your door, along with a giant stuffed teddy bear and gourmet chocolate covered fruits. He also takes you out to a very fancy restaurant before you both go joyriding to a blasted playlist. Let's just say you don't get much sleep when you return home.

Eduardo:
Homemade, personally dipped chocolates and baked goods galore. Instead of just surprising you with the already baked goods, he invites you to help him make them. He had a few started so you guys could snack along the way but all in all you guys have fun. To your request, he allows you to play a specific playlist filled with explicit songs just to make him go red in the face.

Mark:
He didn't really know what to do on Valentine's Day for you. Obviously he got the traditional roses and chocolates, but he wanted to do something else. Something special that was just for you two. So he took you to a pottery class where you both made matching cups. The one you made, with painted french fries and baguettes, had gone to him while his, a (favourite food) design, went to you.

Jon:
Café hopping with a tiny goose chase filled your day. He left you breakfast and your first clue in the morning, which had ultimately led you back home to a beautiful dinner he had made; with the help of Eduardo, but neither told you that little fact. Before dinner ends he hands you a handcrafted Valentine's Day card with a popped out heart.

Paul:
Squashmallows. Just giant squashmallows. From the moment you wake up to when you go to sleep, he just hands you a random stuffy from god knows where every chance he gets. He doesn't just give you 'mallows thankfully, also gifting you a necklace with your birthstone. Which hilariously was delivered by your guy's pet iguana.

Patryk;
Oh this sweet sweet man. He gives you a promise ring. Pat was extremely slick in giving it to you as well, having one of his birds drop it into his hand during dinner. Before all this he's bombarding you with cheesy pickup lines and corny Valentine's Day cards he found at the store