Smoke and Mirrors🚬 (Part 2)

[guess who's back, back again- fiction's back, tell a friend]
.
.
.
Recap: Paul had come back and you surprised him with his squishy, as he is putting it away you both start to banter and Paul is assaulted with a pillow to his face. He is now ready for revenge~

Paul quickly stood from his once fallen place into  a pouncing form

Paul quickly stood from his once fallen place into a pouncing form. His arms stretched out to your sides, capturing you in a tackle. Hands stationed at both sides of your stomach
"H-hey there bud, we don't have to go that far, was just a tiny tap hehe....please don't.." sweat rolled down your face.

His eyes never left yours, nor did they loose that glint of mischief. You began wiggling around, attempting to squeeze out of his hold and running to freedom, but that only made his hold grow tighter, intending to keep you captive.

Once he knew you were securely in place, and wouldn't try running away, he began moving his fingers across the now exposed skin, — and you exploded with laughter. "S-to-op!! YoU-yOu'rE EVIL!" Your voice cracked as his attack continued

Your sides were extremely ticklish and this, to you, was pure torture. The constant laughter making your chest heave in pain, along with the burning red that would plaster your face. Half from the rush of your heightened heart rate, the other half from the sheer proximity of who was tickling you and the position the pair of you were in.

You see, he had pinned you flat on your back while he straddled your legs. Faces just inches away, and his warm calloused hands clasped around you. He-of course- didn't notice at all and was oblivious to the entire situation.

Deciding that the only way you could escape the brunette and his onslaught of tickles, was to knee him in the privates.
So you did.

"AH FU-!!"

That seemed to do the trick, as his hands instantly ceased and shot towards his wounded manhood, relieving you from the torture. However, in his stunned state, Paul had accidentally fallen off the edge of the bed making you choke on your spit as you desperately tried to hold in another laugh, key word: tried.

Subduing the giggles caught in your throat, you slowly peaked your head over the edge, making sure Pau wasn't actually hurt too bad.
"H-ey? You ok there big guy?"

His shoulders fell to the floor as one of his hands gave you a big enthusiastic thumbs up!— just kidding. His hand shakily gave you a weak thumbs up before returning to its original position.

"Remind me not to get into another tickle fight with you..."

His voice was hoarse and uneven, but you knew he wouldn't hold a grudge. The men would sometimes play roshambo to pass the time. Which, to you, was idiotic but then again the Red Army wasn't know for their smarts.

A few minutes had passed and Paul opted to lay on his warmer bed rather than the cold floor. Flopping down face first, he grabbed the closest squashmallows and hugged them towards his face.
The pity card