🫧TidePod Incident of 2018🫧

{Chapter in progress.....have a lil snacc}
.
.
.
This event had happened a while ago. In 2018 the base had just started to be more uniform and was expanding its army, however at this point in time it only had about 100 people in total.

Any form of entertainment was welcome as the long days drained each and every soldier. Naturally parties and drinking would be common on weekends; which would then lead to "incidents" like this.

Paul isn't stupid, he's was just this beefy, naive, bored guy who got drunk and did crap for fun; Much to Tord and Patryk's protests that is.

All of the cadets would dare him to do things and 98% of the time he'd do it no questions asked. He was just that cool. What a chad, what a bro.

Around this time TikTok had reached the confines of the base and became a popular form of entertainment. The most famous were the weird challenges, doing stupid or dangerous challenges and recording them.

Of course- they were all banned from recording actual videos, for obvious reasons. So they just had fun following the trends as they shuffled about.

One in particular had spread like wildfire: the tide pod challenge. No one had actually committed to the challenge in the beginning , lacking the balls to pull it off.

That was, sadly, until a certain smoker got dared one night in the canteen to eat the forbidden gusher. He was skeptical on how bad it would be so he gladly accepted. Good to note however that he requested a full pack of cigs as compensation.

The deal was made and a subordinate pulled out a pod, handing it to Paul while everyone else turned their cameras in his direction. Surprisingly Patryk joined in as well, shaking his head in disappointment as he steadied the phone.

Paul looked at the small detergent packet and quickly popped it into his mouth biting down as the outside started to dissolve on his tongue.

To be expected, he started gagging and spitting up the packing within a minute and had hunched over a bin. You later found out he had actually swallowed the liquid bits to which he immediately threw up.

Now, this happened way before you had been enlisted into the red army. The story you were told had been given by Tord and Patryk, who showed you the saved video from years prior. And sure enough there was Paul, hunched over a bin flipping off the camera

Let's just say you took a screenshot and put it as your background photo for a few months before Paul actually noticed and forced you to delete it.
(You still have it ;3)