🌭Take-out order🍔

[totally not writing this while hungry]
.
.
.
Edd: Pizza
He isn't a stickler for where he gets it, but his order is always the same: A large pepperoni pizza with a bottle of cola and a dozen bbq wings. He usually only eats the pizza while giving the wings to Tom or Tord; the cola however is all his

Matt: Olive Garden
Matty-boy do love his garlic breads. His order either consists of chicken alfredo or a carbonara, 3 orders of the free bread and a non-alcoholic fruity drink. Obviously he orders it through grub hub or Uber eats so he feels even more like a Prince.

Tom: McDonalds
Truth be told, he isn't the biggest fan of McDonalds, but he enjoys the convenience. Tom typically orders a Big Mac meal with a Coke (which he gives to Edd) and then a 10 piece of chicken nuggets w/ bbq and honey mustard. Has to swat both Matt and Tord's hands away from his chips(fries)

Tord: Five Guys
He isn't a big burger guy, but five guys does something for him. Tord orders a bacon cheeseburger and chips with a vanilla milkshake that has small bacon pieces in it. He might also order a BLT if he's or really feeling a burger. As the Red Leader he doesn't really have enough time to go to Five Guys as much as he used to, but orders it at least once a month.

Eduardo: Taco Bell
Mans just really likes tacos. And burritos. And their freezes. For lunches he'll normally get a simple bean burrito and maybe some nacho fries, if they have them, with a freeze or diet cola. Dinners he'll get a chalupa box or, if they have them, a nacho fry box. Don't try and take a small bite of his food, your hand will be smacked.

Jon: Burger King
Let's be honest, he really only goes to get the cardboard crowns. Whoppers with no onion and a vanilla milkshake are his "cheat" meals, even though he isn't on a diet nor does he have any limits. He doesn't get the chips though, opting to go to McDonald's to get some.

Mark: Subway
He prefers seeing his food being made, plus he's a bit picky on his sandwiches. His sub order is always on Italian bread with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet onion teriyaki sauce and honey mustard. He might order a cookie if it's late or if he's in a good mood, as well as grab a water.

Paul: Chinese food
Same as Edd, he doesn't really care where it comes from, he just needs some good Chinese food. General Tso's is his all time favorite paired with vegetable lo mein and steamed buns. He collects those weird fortunes in the cookies, the ones that seem ominous or terrifying without context.

Patryk: Pizza
This-monster- orders a personal Hawaiian pizza with extra pineapple AND blue cheese. (No hate on Hawaiian pizza, love it). He doesn't get wings, but those little garlic knots in a very large portion. Eating them himself and not sharing. He won't tell anyone, but he looks forward to the knots more than the actual pizza