Chapter 13 - Waking Up Beside Her

A/N:

Happy 300+ reads!!!!!! Again, I'm really thankful to everyone reading this story. Especially to @lexi_sandoval and @Airixhien. I really appreciate your votes and comments! I promise to dedicate one of the upcoming chapter to the both of you. Pag-aaralan ko kung paano. Hehehe! Anyways, thank you talaga! Kahit diyan sa mga silent readers diyan, thanko you pa rin ng marami.

O siya! Continue reading!!

******************************

Cyde's POV

I can't believe it! She was not even frightened about me fucking her.

This girl is really something. She's so tough! She really reminds me of someone ..

Nagboxers lang ako at nahiga sa tabi niya. Nakatitig lang ako sa chandeleir na nakasabit sa dingding ng may bigla akong naramadaman na pumatong sa waist ko.

It's her arms.

I looked at her. She's obviously not aware that she is hugging me at the moment cause she is sleeping so peacefully.

She really has the goddess- like beauty that I can't resist. She looks so innocent while sleeping. She looks so fragile...so vulnerable that I would love to be her hot and handsome knight in shining shimmering armor . I hugged her back and drifted to sleep.

********

I've been awakened by a call from my phone. It's mom.

"Good morning mom." I answered the call half awake.

"Good morning son. I can see that you I've woke you up from your sleep. Did you have a tiring night?" I can tell that she is smiling widely at this moment.
"No mom. We just slept. Nothing more."
"You're so slow son! I want grandchildren!" I almost roll my eyes. Mom is really a childish spoiled brat.
"I'll try harder."
"Ok good. I'll hang up now. Your dad is callong me." And so she hanged up. I turn to face a beautiful creature beside me. She's hugging me and so am I. Napatingin ako sa labi niyang mamula-mula. I remembered how she kissed me yesterday. It was so amazingly amazing.

"Tama na po... ayoko na po.... maawa naman po kayo sa kin..." napakunot ako ng noo ng bigla siyang nagsalita. I thought she's awake but she's not. And then her tears came running from her closed eyes.

Shit! She's having a nightmare!

I tapped her face lightly to wake her up.

"Shit! Vienna, honey, wake up! Wake up , baby!" Finally she woke up and she hugged me tightly. I can tell that she's crying because I could hear her sobs. I hug her back and caressed her hair.

"That was just a nightmare baby.." I kissed her forehead and hug her again.

"Hush baby.. don't cry... I'm here for you. I will protect you. I promise! Do you understand?" I felt her nod. I held her face up so I can see her face.

Gone all the toughness and the playfulness pf her. Sadness, pain and....fear.. they are all plastered on her face.

I wiped her tears using my thumb and kissed the tip of her nose. I hug her again tightly. I can feel that she's calming herself already.

Why do I feel the need to protect her?

But before that, why is my heart beating so fast again?

Arggh! Too many unanswered questions!