Communication 62: "Ice-Skating."

Katai: Perfect...

Katai hold a very kiddy designed paper of "Getting Along with Tadano-shishou Date Plan"

Katai: Perfect...

Katai kept his eyes on the paper even when his little is pushing his head with her foot.

Ai: Your grinning is gross, sh!tty bro!

Katai: It's perfect!

While holding the paper on his one hand, he holds his phone on there other hand.

Katai: 'Good, now I need to invite Master!'

Ai: The way you sit is creepy!

Katai: 'We just went together to a shrine. I didn't get to talk much to Master. That's the only time I went out during this break. That's kinda unhealthy...'

Katai remember clearly that most of the time Tadano is with Komi, unconscious how shady he seem that time when watching afar from behind a post.

Katai: 'But I'm the indoors type... Good, now I need to invite Master!'

When he click call on Tadano's number, he's shocked that he did.
Tadano picked up, talked it a bit low tone and shaky voice.

Tadano: He-hello....k...  Ka-Ka-Katai-kun....

Katai: 'He answered! Um, first, I need to state my name. But it's so embarrassing to say my own name... B-But I have to say it. Maybe there is something else can say...' It's me.

This time, Katai heard someone else's voice now.

Hitomi: Is this some fraud? Um... Katai-san, right? This is Tadano Hitohito's little sister. Nii-chan is a bit nervous about calls from others, he can muster up enough words. Anyways, why did you call?

Katai: 'I-It's Master's little sister! Ah! I have to say why I'm calling now! First, I need to ask if he can talk right now...'

Katai imagined himself ideally talking in a calm and composed voice to ask Tadano indirectly.
Reality is he's breathing too hard out of nervousness.

Katai: C-Can me and Tadano... Do it now?

Hitomi: D-Do what?

*Katai is asking if he can talk to Tadano now but failed.*

Katai: Y-Yeah. I w-wanna... wanna do it with Tadano...

Hitomi got more uncomfortable about Katai, getting the wrong idea of his being a very weird person towards her brother.

Hitomi: 'This Katai person...'

Hitomi decided to try to keep up her composure so that she doesn't hang up on her brother's friend.
She's doubting whether Katai see Tadano as a friend or not...

*Katai tried to invite Tadano to ice-skating but made a little misunderstanding.*

Katai had a feeling Tadano's sister might get the wrong idea so he explained profusely.

Hitomi: Ah, I see, ice-skating? I thought you were going to invite nii-chan to something shady.

Katai: S-Sorry...

Hitomi: What do you think, Nii-chan? ... He accepts it.

Katai: 'M-Master!'

Hitomi: But under one condition.

Katai: H-huh?

Hitomi: I'll come along.

Katai: Eh?

Hitomi: Ah, Nii-chan wants to know if he can invite others too.