Communication 01: "I want to talk."

It's the first normal day in Elite Itan Private High School and also another chance to be friends with everyone.
She went to her locker to change her shoes and calmly take a breathe.
She's Komi Shouko and her dream is to make 100 friends.
It seemed easy but it's pretty hard for her to have that many friends in total since back then she kept ending up fleeing and apologizing the next day or people fainting on her presence.
Well since it is the first day of high school, greeting someone is important.
She face to see another boy on the same locker section.
Good, this is gonna be a good opportunity for her as she spoke to him.

Komi: Your locker is here. So we must be classmates, right? Good morning...

Komi saw as the guy gracefully stood up and for a brief moment she was amazed, as if she just saw a prince.
Until his posture suddenly stiffened as he turned to face her, glaring at her, which it gives her the shivers.

Komi: 'did I do something wrong? Did I sound rude? Did he hate me for that? I'm pretty sure I just greeted him. W-What do I do!?' U-Uh... Later...

As she walk pass the frozen boy while making a forced smile, she speed walk to her classroom.

She arrived at her classroom as she sat down on her desk and let out a disappointed sigh.

Komi: 'First day of high school and I already ran away from someone I tried to talk to... Well, at least my high school days will be just fine...'

She noticed someone sat down and saw that it's the same boy she saw earlier sitting next to her.

Komi: 'I-I'm pretty sure his high school days will be just fine as well, right?'

She started staring silently at her table.

Komi: 'somehow... People's watching and recording me... I'm just a new student here...'

The teacher now came and put her black folder on the desk.

Teacher: Ok class, today we'll be introducing ourselves, so speak up.

A student stood up and introduced herself.

Agari: I'm Agari! It's n-n-n-nice t-t-t-to meeeeeeee-t you!

Yamai: You're such a scaredy-cat, Agari!

Everyone cheerfully laughed and clapped their hands.

Komi: 'That's good. Seems like the class is nice!'

Teacher: Next.

Komi then stood up as she can visibly see her classmates look at her and also films her.

Komi: I-... I'm Komi Shouko, nice to meet you.

Komi then sit back down and sighed again.

Komi: 'good thing it went quickly...'

Teacher: Next.

There doesn't seem anyone else to introduce to but when the Teacher said "next" again. the boy next to Komi stood up.
No one actually pays attention to him except for Komi.
He still stood silently, until he seem to just gave up on speaking and went to the blackboard to write his name.

"Tadano Hitohito"

He rushed back to his seat.
He seemed to left some sort of note on the blackboard as well.

"I'm looking forward to class this year. I have a small knack for reading the room or that's just what I'd call it. Yeah, haha."

He seemed to try to sound funny as well but everyone doesn't seem to buy his attempt to that and thought that he's actually bad at it instead.