Communication 44: "Winter Arrives."

Tadano wakes up to the sound of alarm and his sister groaning.

Hitomi: uuuggghhh...

Tadano raised his hand and reached for the alarm clock, missing it on the first try and after the second one, he managed to turn it off.

Hitomi: Wha time ish it?

Hitomi gets up and looks at the time on her phone that was with her on the bed, before her and Tadano got surprised by his phone notification sound.
Hitomi watch as Tadano reach for his phone on the table, finding it a cute side of him before ended up failing when his hand slip off the bed, ending up hitting his head on the floor.
This made Hitomi wide awake as she gets off her bed that above Tadano's and crouch down beside him.

Hitomi: Ah! Onii-chan! Are you all right!? Are you hurt!?

Tadano shakes as he shook his head, sitting up on te floor while placing his hands on his face, ashamed that he did that first thing in the morning.

Hitomi: Don't just scare me like that...

Since he wasn't injured, Hitomi took his phone from the desk and gave it to him.

Hitomi: Next time, make sure to stand up on the floor instead of trying to reach it from the bed.

Tadano nodded while he still rubbed his forehead.
He turned on his phone and checked the message that was send to him.
While he's reading it, Hitomi opens the curtains, making his eyes close for a bit before adjusting to that bright light.

"Sender: Osana Najimi
Subject: Morning, Tadano-kun! It's cold today. Even though yesterday was normal. Oh yeah, you have the notebook I asked for earlier, right? Bright it, please! I have a surprise for you! Do not forget it! Bye, see you at school!"

Tadano gets up from the floor and exits their room.

*Cuts to Tadano and Hitomi outside their house, wearing their school uniform*

Before Tadano could continue on ahead, Hitomi stopped him for a bit as she wrapped the black and blue scarf around his neck.

Hitomi: Don't forget about this. Today's winter, you know.

Their mother waved them goodbye as the two siblings started walking.

While walking, Tadano spot a black cat sleeping before Hitomi and him splitting up on the street, going to their respective schools.

When Tadano arrived to the entrance, he saw Komi already there changing her shoes to the school one's.

As he passed by her to his locker, Najimi came up to Komi and she felt Najimi's cold hand touch her face, as if it was a slap but weaker.

Komi: Ah-! Najimi!?

Najimi: Morning Komi-san! Tadano-kun!

Najimi immediately ran off to the stairs as Komi just realized Tadano was already at his locker, changing his shoes.

Komi: Good Morning, Tadano-kun.

Tadano got surprised when Komi spoke to him with a bright smile on her face before making a slight bow to her.

Komi: Ah, yes.

While Tadano continues on changing his shoes, he felt Komi staring at him.

Komi: Hmm? Ahh, n-nothing!

Komi looks away to her said as she realized she was staring at Tadano before he continues on to changing his shoes.

Komi: .....