Communication 42: "Festival Closing Night."

The lights turn on and the drums start playing...

Aizawa: The grand prize of the prestigious Itan High School 23rd cutural festival was won by...

The drums stopped and Aizawa says the winner.

Aizawa: Class 1-1, the Maid cafe "Itan"!

Class 1-1: Yeaaaahhh!!!

Aizawa: However. Due to the inappropriate business behavior of one student, the grand prize is void to be handed over.

Everyone knew in Class 1-1 it's Najimi's fault.

Najimi: But... We prepared Everything together, ate onigiri together, and worked hard together to win the grand prize... It was fun, wasn't it?

Chiarai: Don't talk like it's a good story.

Komi: Ahh... It was a shame that we couldn't get the main grand prize.

Tadano: "But it was fun, wasn't it?"

Some of everyone: Yeah!! Ah-

Najimi: HHHUUUH!!? Your reaction is completely different from mine!

Netsuno: As a result, everyone has fun together. Good class, 200 degrees!

The lights where change, having the room mostly dark with a few head lights on.

Aizawa: So what we are all waiting for. The dance partly on the eve of the Itan festival will begin.

A Soft tune music starts playing, perfect for a partner by partner dance.

Aizawa: Enjoy the graceful moments by listening to the melodious chanting. The school also provides a buffet, please take as much food as you like.

Chiarai: Komi-san, let's dance together-

Sonoda: Dance with me-

Yamai: Shall we dance?

Shinobino: haaaaaa...

The four started fighting, better off not pay attention to them.

While watching everyone else dance, Tadano wants to dance too.

Komi: 'Tadano-kun's really getting excited to try...'

But Tadano is embarrassed to do so infront of many people.

Komi: 'He calmed down...'

Tadano starts to look at Komi.

Komi: 'Eh? Why is he looking at me? Ah, What? Should I dance with him? It's not that Tadano-kun wants to dance with me. Right?'

She calmed down after all hat decision making.

Komi: S-Shall we dance?

Tadano's quite surprised that Komi invited him to dance with her as he nodded.
Komi lend her hand to Tadano and walks in the dance floor first.
They're now facing each other and Komi's very nervous about it (Both of them are)

Komi: 'Will Tadano-kun dance?'

They're happy to join, but didn't know how to dance.

Komi: U-Umm... First let's hold hands.

Tadano did a small quick bow, must have meant to say "Excuse me", as they hold hands and they just step side to side, as if they were dancing.

Komi: 'T-This...'

Najimi suddenly hugged Komi from behind with the weight of her body, which made her surprised.

Najimi: Wanna dance!? Me too!

Otori and Onemine were dancing together.
Najimi, Komi and Tadano dance together, moving in circles.

Yamai: No! Komi-san is already dancing!

Yamai, Sonoda and Chirai starts to complain, wanting to dance with the three too.