Communication 09: "Saitou."

Tadano watched their classmates play "Saitou" so he turned to ask Komi but it seems she wants to play too.
He took out his pen and notebook then wrote.
Tadano pat Komi's shoulder to have her look at his notebook, which made her startled a bit at first.

Komi: A-ah, Tadano-kun, is there something wrong?

"Want to try?"

Komi's surprised that Tadano said it instead of her.

Komi: I want to, what about you Tadano-kun? wanna try too?

Tadano nodded as he got a bit shaken.

Komi: 'Good... This is a good thing, but this is one of the cool group of the class. This is going to be a tough one, Tadano-kun should know it too.' So... after school when everyone is gone, let's play with Nagimi and Agari-san!

Tadano nodded to that idea a couple of times out of joy.

Najimi: 'I can hear you Komi!' Ah! Komi-san do you want to play with us? Come over here!

Yamai: What? Komi-san? No way, my skin is so rough!

Komi thought they didn't want her too join.

Najimi: Ahaha, It's fine! Everyone is going to be happy to this way, Isn't it?

They looked so happy like they were blessed with Komi playing with them.

Najmi: It's a bit different from the usual happiness...

Komi: I would love to, but...

Komi looked at Tadano who seemed happy for her although she wants to play with him and she knows he wants too.
But without any second thoughts, Najimi spoke up again.

Najimi: Tadano-kun wants to join too? Sure thing! right, guys?

Yamai: What? Of course it's more fun when there's more people.

Chiarai: Tadano-kun you're going to join too?

Onigashima: -Let's go!

Shinobino: Join in!

Komi: 'Somehow, they don't look so happy at all...'

Yamai sat between Komi and Tadano.
Tadano had a stomach ache but he didn't tell them.

Najimi: The game of Saitou is a little bit difficult so let's play small finger instead. The small finger is put your fist forward, Thumbs upward. One person will start the game by saying a number. all participants either put their thumbs up or leave them as is, and if the number of the thumbs up correspond to the announced number, success. if it isn't, the it's failure. when it's a success, the person who announced the number remove a hand. the next person announced the numbers. The one who succeed two times win. Easy isn't it?

*well that's long... ;-_-*

Najimi: Alright, I'll start. Doigt intelligent 6! Hmm, there's missing one.

Yamai: Run run 9. Ah, yay!

Sonoda: It's It's It's 4. Arara, no good...

Komi started to notice something.

Shinobino: Chichichichi barichiri 10-!

Komi: Ah, W-w-wait!

Shinobino: Hmm?

*We can hear a religional dialect in that cry. I decided to do it with my favorite cry.*

Chiarai: Soro-ban 7. Ahh sorry...

Onigashima: Uuuuu 6. Yes!

Komi's turn.

Komi: Go 5.

There's 5 thumbs up counted.
They're just trying to please her.

Komi: Ah...

Komi won and Tadano lost.

Najimi: Looks like you're getting used to it. Next, let's add a punishment for the loser

Tadano & Komi: !!

Najimi: For the next game... The game of bamboo shoots Gnocchi! The punishment is « to make a kissy face » , What do you say?

Everyone except the trio: Ki-kissy face. I want to see it! I want to see Komi-san's kissy face!

Their intentions are different.

Najimi: Bamboo shoots Gnocchi. the rules is Bring your palms together in front of your chest to creat a sort of bamboo shoots head. The game starts once a paticipant scream « Takenoko Gnocchi Nyokki ». The goal of the game is to quickly say « gnocchi » before the others. The talking order isn't fixed. The one who say it at the same time loses. And the person which couldn't say it until the end also loses. Let's go!

shinobino: I want to win, I absolutely must win!

Yamai: Ki... kissy face directed to me.

Komi: 'Things are totally different from last game!'

Najimi: Alright, let's start! Bamboo shoots, bamboo shoots...

Everyone except Komi & Tadano: Gnocchi!

They just look dumb...

They all cried and begged to play another time.

Najimi: Alright, one more time! Bamboo shoots, Bamboo shoots... 1 Gnocchi!

Komi: Ah, that's not fai-

Sonoda: - 2 Gnocchi!

Onigashima: - 3 Gnocchi!

Chiarai: - 4 Gnocchi!

Shinobino: - 5 Gnocchi!

Yamai: - 6 Gnocchi!

Komi: 'This is bad! The game is entirely in their control! They really want to see my kissy face!'

Yamai: You're the only one left Tadano!

Everyone except the trio: Win... Tadano-kun... Win!

Komi: 'If Tadano win, everyone will see my kissy face! I don't wanna do that! but if I win, Tadano... No! wait... I didn't get the rules! what do I do?!'

Unfortunately Tadano didn't want to win for probably, reasons, so he tried his best to say a number.
although this requires a sacrifice and that is...

Tadano: -e.. e...

Komi: 'Tadano-kun, don't tell me...'

Tadano: e-e-eight.... gno- gnoc...cchi...

He said it.
Tadano-kun want to die of shame now...

Some of their classmates made a "ahem" sounds.

Chiarai: Respect dude.

Shinoda: my god...

The bell rang, putting their play time to an end.

Najimi: Ah, the class is starting already!

Yamai: Sorry Komi-san! The Saito-san game, Let's play it again next time.

They return to their desks.

Komi felt guilty that she got Tadano in to that situation as when she didn't get the rules.

Komi: ...um, Tadano-kun, are you alright?

Tadano heard her so he wrote on his notebook as a respond.

"Ah yes. I'm doing fine."

he doesn't look fine.

"I just feel like I have a hole in my stomach."

Komi: 'EH!?' ah! um... thanks a lot about earlier. Thanks to you, I really had fun!

Tadano lighten up as he write on his notebook again.

"Glad to hear that, I had fun too."

Komi's glad that Tadano had fun too.

Najimi: Oh Tadano-kun, don't forget to show your kissy face later!

Tadano suddenly got a stomach ache again as he seem to make a low scream after hearing that.